32

Paige's POV

I smiled, following Liam to the table. "We have the best kids." He nodded, pulling my chair out for me. "Thank you." I sat down, picking up the roses on the table in front of me.

"Wonder what else they have planned." I nodded, pushing my bangs away from my face. Logan and Peyton walked out with two covered trays. He placed it on the table and smiled. Liam removed the lids and I smiled. "I know you didn't cook this so how'd you get it?" I looked up and saw my brother.

"Hi Justin." He smiled, waving. "Did you help them?"

"Yes. Now you two enjoy. We'll be inside." I smiled and they walked away. Liam smiled and we started eating.

"Your brother is a good cook." I nodded, finishing my food. Justin walked out with a chunk of chocolate cake and two clean forks.

"For dessert, double chocolate cake with chocolate chips." He put it on the table and walked back inside.

"Looks delicious but too much cake. How are we going to eat it all?" I looked at Liam and back at the cake.

"Well you simply pick it up," He picked up a piece on his fork, "Put it in your mouth," He fed it to me and I giggled. "Then chew and swallow." I laughed and he smiled.

"That sounded so wrong babe." I shook my head, laughing.

"I know. That's what I was going for." He winked making me laugh even harder. I smiled and he continued to feed me cake.

"If you keep feeding me I'm going to get fat!" He chuckled, eating the last piece of the cake. I heard music and looked inside. Thinking Out Loud was playing and Liam got up, pulling my chair out and pulled me up. He wrapped his arms around my waist, mine around his neck.

"You look beautiful." I blushed lightly, smiling. "One amazing year."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed me and I smiled, kissing back. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. The song went off but we continued dancing until we heard the door open.

"They have this all planned out." I looked at Justin, my cheek pressed to Liam's chest. "Go check your room." We went inside and walked in our room. There was a bikini, sundress, and shorts on the bed. I smiled, turning to see the twins.

"What are you two planning?" They smiled, shook their heads and closed the door. "I guess we have to change." I took off my dress and heels and put on the bikini. I put the dress on as a skirt and slipped on my sandals. Liam grabbed my hand and we walked out.

"Bye bye!" The twins pushed us outside. Liam chuckled and we walked across the beach. We walked along the shore line in a comfortable silence.

"I never once thought I'd ever be this happy." I looked at our intertwined hands. "After the crash I knew I'd be depressed."

"When did that change?" He looked at me.

"Well it started when I was first born. I was a cute baby." I laughed, "Kidding. It changed when I met you." I smiled at him.

"Aww." He pinched my cheek and I made an adorable cupcake face. "You're adorable." I blushed lightly.

"The sun's setting!" I jumped on his back. I smiled, watching the sunset. Liam looked at me and I pecked his lips. I heard some clicks and a few screams and turned around. "Babe?"

"Yeah?" He looked up at me.

"We should run. Now." I jumped off his back and he turned to the mob running at us.