2

Liam's POV

Paige came back into the room wearing a strapless blue dress that was shorter in the front and longer in the back. She grabbed her shoes from her suitcase and put them on. She picked up her makeup bag and I took it. "Liam." She whined, reaching for it. I held it over my head and she frowned, pouting. "Please? I need it."

"No you don't. You can get this back when we get back." I put it on a high shelf in the closet and closed the door. "Why would you need it anyway?" I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the room.

"I have things on my face that need covering. And on my neck thanks to someone." I smiled proudly and we walked down the road to get downtown.

"Well now people will know to back off." My grip on her hand tightened a little at the thought of a French guy hitting on my wife. "And nothing on your face needs to be covered. Babe, you're beautiful and I don't know why you don't see it." I wrapped my arms around her and she just stared at me. "What?"

"I'm so lucky. You're the best Liam. I love you." She stood on her toes and pecked my lips with a smile.

"No I think I'm the lucky one." I chuckled and we walked hand in hand through Paris. We were walking by the Eiffel Tower and Paige tugged on my arm. "What's wrong?"

"Let's go say hi to those fans. They've been following us for a minute." I looked back and the girls waved. I jogged over with Paige following.

"Oh my god! Hi Liam! Hi Paige!" The girls seemed nervous and I hugged them. One girl started crying and I smiled.

"Don't cry love. Would you girls like a picture?" They nodded and one pulled out her phone.

"I'll take it for you." Paige started to walk over to get the phone.

"But we want you in it too. My mom can take the picture." The girl's mom came over and took the picture and I gave the girls one last hug. Paige and I left and walked to a little shopping center.

"Want to go inside?" I looked down at her and she shrugged. We walked in and Paige gasped. She looked at the jewelry and I noticed her looking at a charm bracelet. "Excuse me. Can I see that charm bracelet?" I pointed to it and Paige looked up at me with wide eyes. The man handed me the bracelet, "How much for it?"

"Take it. A beautiful bracelet like that deserves to be worn by a beautiful woman." I smiled and clipped the bracelet on Paige's arm. She looked at the bracelet and smiled. "This your wife?" I nodded. "You're a lucky man. She's beautiful."

"I know." Paige blushed and I chuckled, grabbing her hand and kissing her temple. "Thank you for the bracelet." He nodded and Paige and I left.

"Liam all of this is so sweet." We started walking back to the beach house. "Li?" I looked down at her and she just looked down. "Nevermind, I'll ask you later." She shook her head and intertwined our fingers. We went upstairs to the room and she laid down, kicking off her shoes.

"Baby girl what's wrong? You're acting weird." I sat on the edge of the bed near her feet. She sighed and shook her head. "Just tell me. I can tell it's stressing you out and I want to see you happy." She sat up and I noticed a tear roll down her cheek.

"You go on tour in a week for an entire year. There are plenty of fans out there that would kill for your attention. Who's to say this tour might lead to us getting a div-"

"Don't even think about finishing that sentence." I grabbed her hand and kissed it. I held up both of her hands. "I gave you this promise ring and swore to never hurt you." I held up her left hand and she looked at her ring. "I married you because I love you. Yeah I love our fans but none of them compare to my wife. You and the twins are my life and always will be my top priorities." I cupped her cheek and wiped away her tears. "Paige, I love you." I pulled her in my lap and hugged her tightly.

"I love you too Liam." She sniffled and smiled wiping the rest of her tears. She looked up at me and I smiled. She mindlessly traced random shapes on my bicep.

Paige's POV

I stared into Liam's eyes and smiled. "I miss the twins." I laid my head on his shoulder and grabbed my phone. "I'm going to FaceTime Keisha." I FaceTimed her and waited for her to pick up. "Hey where are the twins?"

"Well I'm good thanks for asking. They're about to go to bed. You want to talk to them?" I nodded and smiled. She ran to their room and and turned on the lights. "Your mommy and daddy are on the phone." She sat her phone down and the twins ran up to it.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I smiled, "We miss you! When are you coming back?" Peyton smiled at the camera and Logan made funny faces.

I giggled, "We'll be home soon sweetheart. Logan what are you doing?" He smiled and made another face. I laughed and Peyton yawned.

"Daddy, can you and mommy sing us a song?" Logan rubbed his eyes, sleepily. They climbed into bed and Keisha tucked them in.

"Of course." He grabbed the guitar and strummed Stay With Me by Sam Smith. I started off the song and Liam soon joined in. In minutes, they were asleep, Logan with his arms wrapped protectively around his sister. We stopped singing and Keisha picked up the phone. "We're going to go."

"Yeah I should too. Talk to you guys later. Night." She hung up and I got up from Liam's lap. I changed out of my dress and put on my Stitch onesie.

"Let's go to bed." I grabbed his hand and we laid down. "I love you babe." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"I love you too babygirl." I smiled and fell asleep.