8

Liam's POV

"You know I've been thinking," Paige looked up at me with pure happiness in her eyes. "And I wanted to ask you how you felt about moving in here with me." Her eyes widened a bit and I started to worry. "I mean, it'd be more room for us and the twins and they wouldn't have to share a room. But if you don't want to I understand."

"Liam shut up." She smiled at me. "I wouldn't mind moving here." I smiled, "More room for us and Justin and Kyrah can move out of that hotel. But when do we start moving mine and the twins' stuff?"

"We can pack it up tomorrow and I'll get a moving truck to come get it." She nodded, yawning. "Go to sleep baby girl." I pecked her cheek and she laid her head on my chest. Within seconds she was asleep. I smiled and fell asleep.

The Next Morning

I felt someone on top of me and opened my eyes. "Morning." Paige smiled at me and I closed my eyes with a chuckle.

"Morning." I opened my eyes again, looking at her. She was wearing a sweatshirt and a pair of leggings she left here. "You're up early." I sat up with her in my lap.

"Yeah but I'm excited that we're moving me and the kids in." She smiled and got up. I got up and put on a pair of sweatpants.

"Well let's go back and start packing." I pulled a shirt over my head. She tossed me a beanie and I caught it, putting it on. I slipped on my converse and grabbed her hand. "How are we getting back?"

"I handled that." She dragged me out of the house and into the car. Keisha turned and looked back at us. "Hey."

"You two have fun last night?" Louis pulled off and Paige just blushed, clinging to my arm.

"It was great." I smiled down at her and chuckled. "Someone seemed to enjoy it." Her blush deepened and Keisha laughed.

"You two are low key freaks." Keisha turned around.

"Low key or maybe high key I been peeked that you like me." I laughed at her and kissed her forehead. "So Kiki what was it you needed to tell me?"

"I was actually going to tell you what you told me." She looked back, smiling.

"You guys are moving into Louis's house?" She nodded. "Oh my gosh that's so cool." I laid my head in Paige's lap, closing my eyes. I felt Paige take off my beanie and she started running her fingers through my messy hair. "Are you still tired?" Her hair tickled my cheek as she whispered in my ear.

"A little but I'm fine." I looked up at her and she smiled.

"You can take a nap once we finish packing." She pecked my lips and I smiled, closing my eyes. The car stopped and I sat up. Paige put my beanie back on my head and got out.

We walked in and went upstairs. "So your room or the kids' room?"

"We can start on their room first." I nodded and walked to the twins' room. She walked in with her iHome stereo. "Better to have music." She smiled and turned on some music.

Paige's POV

I grabbed the boxes from the old strollers and carseats we had. "We can put their stuff in here and I'll figure something out for my stuff." He nodded and sat on the bed. I sat on the floor and started folding clothes, putting them in boxes. Liam tossed toys and books in a separate box.

Wild by Jessie J came on and I started humming softly. "Sing." I looked back at Liam, blushing and sang along with a smile. I finished packing the clothes in boxes and stood up. All That Matters played and I smiled at Liam. I sang, straddling him and wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist. I finished the song and he pecked my lips. He stood up, carrying me and grabbing my iHome stereo and going to my room.