Chapter 32

A/N: Sorry for the long awaited update, I think I jinxed myself and ended up with a lot of uni deadlines to the point I barely got any sleep for a week or so. Anyway, I really want to thank you for enjoying To Be Happy <3 Feel free to comment your reaction as you read and what you want to see in the next chapter at the end of this chapter!

Porchay lays in his bed, awake. It was the weekend, so there was no need to go to school, the young man huffs before sitting up. He glanced at his desk, recalling the homework he had to complete before going back to school, but he was going to do that with Macau anyway.

Porchay ended up getting out of his bed and walking out of his bedroom, standing in front of his bedroom door, trying to decide where he should head. He then walks towards Kei's office, knowing he could find her there.

It didn't take long for Porchay to stand in front of Kei's home office, he grabbed the handle and slowly pushed the door open, as the door opened slightly he could hear voices from inside, to be specific, Kei's voice along with Macau.

At that second, Porchay decided not to go to Kei, he closed the door gently, trying his best to not get noticed before stalking off downstairs and to the living room. He decided to not disturb Kei and Macau as the two seemed in a deep conversation.

Emptiness greeted Porchay as he entered the living room, so instead he went to the kitchen and headed towards the pantry to grab some snacks. A thought came to his mind, an idea of making a storage in his room for snacks, so if he's lazy or if he wants a midnight snack, he doesn't have to walk to the kitchen.

After grabbing a bag of potato chips, Porchay decided to look for Vegas, he had an idea of where the older man might be. Vegas is usually not far away from Kei, so if Kei is in her office, Vegas is usually there too.

A thing within the household is that they have a group chat consisting of Kei, Vegas, Macau, and Porchay. It is also an unwritten rule between them that when they do leave the house, they text it in the group chat.

Seeing that the group chat is not active, everyone is definitely at home, Porchay unhurriedly walks towards their library, confident that Vegas will be there. Porchay grabs the handle to their library and opens the door, and as he predicted, he is greeted by the sight of Vegas sitting on the couch.

He walks towards the older before plopping himself beside Vegas, grabbing his chips, and plopping it into his mouth. He looks at Vegas in curiosity, wondering what the older man is doing.

"Phi, what are you doing?"

"I'm preparing to list down the books we have here, Chay"

"Manually?"

"Well, not really"

"How will you do it?"

"I'm going to scan the barcodes of the books we have and it will categorize the book into the application in this library tablet"

"Ooohh, that sounds interesting, but why?"

"Kei has wanted to have her book listed down but she never did, you know she can be busy at times and when she has time, she's too tired to move"

"That's true"

"And also, I'm doing this so I can spoil her with more books"

"Talking about books, Phi... Can you tell me more about books? I'm starting to get interested in reading but I don't really know where to actually start..."

"Sure, how about helping me while I talk about the books we have here? Maybe I can even recommend you some books to read?"

"Okay!"