Chapter 30

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!! I ended up going to Europe on a short notice and once I'm back, I immediately have class to attend (like literally went to uni after I landed) T^T Anyway, I'm finally feeling better after all the jetlag and all the tasks that was starting to pile up and I've manage my schedules so look forward for more updates!!!!

Kim is spiraling and it's noticeable. Ever since he got back from the meeting with his brothers, he's been holed up in his room, lying on the bed as his mind keeps on wondering about his family. Where did it all start to go wrong?

Rey notices Kim's reaction, the man would sometimes visit her, especially when his mind seems to wander off to the negative side. So, seeing Kim holed up in his room, barely coming out or even eating, Rey can't help but worry about him.

Rey walks towards Kim's room, standing in front of his door before knocking, she calls out for Kim gently, waiting for a reply but no response. Rey keeps knocking on his door but nothing, Rey is getting worried.

Despite Rey not liking Kim at first, she starts to know more about him and understand more about him, she can't help but feel bad for him, especially seeing how he has been ever since he's staying with her.

Kim isn't responding to Rey's call, so the girl decides to enter Kim's room. She's not gonna leave it at that, not when she worries. She places her hand on the doorknob, before then opening it.

Rey was welcomed with the view of Kim in bed, seemingly asleep. She steps toward the bed, planning to wake Kim up and make him eat. As she stood beside the bed, she immediately sat on the bed and placed her hand on his forehead as he called him out.

Kim is burning up, his forehead feels hot and his complexion is pale, Rey calls out to her butler, telling him to carry Kim out the door as she then dashes out to her garage.

She turns on the car and drives out of her garage, stopping in front so her butler can place Kim inside. He was still unconscious and Rey couldn't help but worry more.

She drives off towards a hospital, the one which her family owns, and rushes in for someone to bring Kim to the emergency room. Once Kim was being handled, Rey took her phone out and called Kei.

"Wassup?"

"Kei! Can you come to the hospital?"

"Hospital? Did something happen? Are you okay?"

"It's not me. It's Kim"

"Oh... okay. Which hospital?"

"The usual"

"Okay, I'll be there soon!"

(The reason Rey mentions 'the usual' is because Kei has always been clumsy, she is prone to get hurt and the hospital is where they would always go to, the one where Kei liked.)

Rey sighs and takes a sit outside the room where Kim is currently getting examined by the doctors, checking on him to find out what's going on.

Kei arrives with Vegas and Venice behind her, the girl immediately asks her what happened and Rey explains to her what she thinks is going on.

"I think Kim is sick... mentally... I think his family fucked him in the head so much and the last straw was his own brother not believing him"

"Is it bad?" Vegas quietly asked as Kei stayed silent, seemingly processing the situation.

"Ever since he's staying with me, he's been pretty obedient but detached, and at one point we talked and he seemed to light up a bit, would just find me to play his guitar or just strum it mindlessly, but whenever the topic of his family came up he would suddenly just resign and looked so empty."