Chapter 25

A/N: Another update because I can't sleep last night hehehe, will probably update again tonight or tomorrow HAHAHAHAH 

Morning came and it was Christmas Eve, Kei and Vegas woke up first and went downstairs with Venice, while Macau came down next and then Porchay. Breakfast was prepared and they all ate their food.

"It's Christmas Eve, should we do something?" Kei asks as she feeds Venice.

"Oh! Let's exchange presents for Christmas!" Porchay exclaims suddenly.

"How about buying gifts for everyone?" Macau suggested.

"That's a good idea, any other thoughts?" Kei said.

"Let's exchange gifts tonight and tomorrow let's spend time home," Vegas said.

Kei, Macau, and Porchay nod in agreement, once they're done with breakfast Kei calls Justin and tells him about their plan and to tell Big about it too. Kei has always seen Justin as part of the family so it was only right for Justin to join the gift exchange party and inviting Big is very fitting.

They ended up spending the day individually, each looking for a gift for everyone and by the time it was nighttime, everyone gathered in the living room in their pajamas and gifts scattered across the coffee table.

Vegas, Kei, and Venice are in matching dino onesies, Macau and Porchay are in shark onesies, and Justin and Big are in stitch onesies. Kei has forced every one of them to wear them for the occasion, she made sure to take lots of pictures and send them to Rey and Theo.

They all gathered in the living room, relaxing and talking about what gifts they expected to get from the other as they waited for the clock to strike midnight. As it was half an hour till midnight, Big excused himself and went to the kitchen, deciding to make hot chocolate for everyone, making sure everyone had marshmallows in it.

Everyone cheered as Big brought them hot chocolate, Macau and Porchay immediately started counting their marshmallows, competing who got more. The living room is lively at night and once the clock strikes midnight everyone cheered and greeted Merry Christmas to each other.

It was time to unwrap their present, and each person had a color coordinated for them. Gifts for Kei are wrapped in red, Vegas in black, Macau in white, Porchay in green, Venice in yellow, Big in blue, and Justin in brown.

Once everyone has their present, they start unwrapping them one by one. The first one to open the gifts is Big, he received a watch, a suit, a leather jacket, a cool-looking hoodie, and a pair of shoes. Justin was up next and he received a book, a set of suit, a dress shoe, a watch, and a coat.

None of them forgot to buy Venice some gifts and the little one got a bear onesie, a pair of shoes, and 4 ridiculous outfits. Macau and Porchay had a hard time trying to contain their laughter as Kei opens Venice's present.

"Venice should try the outfits!" Macau exclaimed.

Kei ended up smacking both Macau and Porchay on their head, thinking how the hell they think of gifting Venice these, she then looked at Big and Justin who avoided their gaze. Shaking her head, she thinks that Venice would still look cute in the outfit.

Macau was next to open his gifts, and he was pretty eager to open them. He received a leather jacket, an electric guitar, a speaker, a custom knife, and a record player.

Porchay starts opening his gifts after Macau is done gushing over his gifts, he receives a watch, an acoustic guitar, an electric guitar, and a key. Porchay looks confusingly at the key before then asking about it.

"Why is there a key?"

"It's from me and V, that's the only thing we can wrap"

"Huh?"