Side Story: Venice

A/N: I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATE ㅠㅠ I'M STILL TRAVELNG AROUND EUROPE RIGHT NOW ㅠㅠ A short update before my flight to Turkey and I'll update again in a couple of days <3 Sorry, for the long waittt

Ever since Venice was under Kei and Vegas’ care, he usually spend the day with the two, Big, Macau and Porchay. The little one has his own room to play during the day, but when it comes to sleeping, he has his crib in Kei and Vegas’ room.

When Venice first met Kei and Vegas, he doesn’t fuzz much, for some reason he knew that they’d be the one taking care of me. Kei holds him gently, cooing at him and talking to him, though he doesn’t understand, he finds it amusing.

Being blood-related, Venice tend to gravitate to Vegas, he likes being hold by him and would babble towards Vegas. Sometimes, when he wants Vegas and the man isn’t there, he would cry and flails his arms around, quiet down only when he sees Vegas.

Vegas is clumsy when it comes to Venice, he’s a bit awkward and doesn’t know what to do with the little one, so when Venice is attached to him, Vegas would always make sure Kei is in the same room with them.

As days passed, Venice takes Vegas and Kei as his parents, he loves spending time with them and play with them. The two always made sure that they made time for Venice, playing with him, feeding him, talking with him, and more.

The two sometimes would be a bit busy, but Venice wasn’t neglected at all. There’s always Big, who’s always there with him and also Macau and Porchay.

Between Macau and Porchay, Venice likes Porchay a bit more, he was always gentle with him and for some reason, Porchay knows what he wants or what he’s thinking about. Macau, on the other hand, was funny to Venice, the little one likes to do things to make Macau react greatly, giggling as he finds his expression and reaction funny.

Venice basks on the affections he receives for them, he loves them a lot.