Chapter 5

Vegas was first to wake up, he gently stretched his body before getting off his bed. He looks at Macau before looking at Kei, seeing the two still in a deep sleep, he slowly walks out and gently slips out of the room. As he gently closed the door, he was met with Adam, who was walking towards the door with two other butlers behind him, one of them holding a wheelchair.

"Good morning, Khun Vegas"

"Morning, Adam"

"Behind me are Evan and Kun. Evan here will be your butler and bodyguard while Kun will be Khun Macau's."

"Okay..."

"Breakfast will be ready soon, you can head with Evan to the dining room while I'll wake up Kei and Khun Macau"

"Okay, Thank you, Adam"

"My pleasure, Khun Vegas"

Evan steps up to him with a wheelchair, gently guiding Vegas to sit on it before walking towards the dining room. Vegas can't help but be wary of Evan, even though he knows that he can be trusted.

"Khun Vegas, let me introduce myself. I'm Evan and I've been working under the Carozza family for over 7 years. I'm under the direct order of Kei."

"Okay"

Vegas acknowledges Evan, and hearing that he's not a newbie, he feels relieved. They soon arrived at the dining room, and Evan helped guide Vegas on moving to the dining seat.

"Khun Vegas"

"Yes?"

"Since Kei and Khun Macau are not awake yet, here's a personal tablet for Khun Vegas for this household. The tab connects to the head butler and myself. With the tab, you can request whatever Khun Vegas needs"

"Okay, Thanks"

Vegas took the small tab and looked at it. He has never freely decorated his room, and it makes him giddy inside. He looked through the tab and was impressed at what he could do with it.

The tablet lights up to what seems like a modified system. He was greeted with 2 words, an "order" or "house". He pressed order and was directed to a series of services where he could order something from out of the household, he then navigated back and pressed house, which directed him to a series of services from inside the household.

Vegas nodded as he navigated himself to order pieces of furniture for his room, he scrolled through a series of products, selecting which product he wanted and in which color, taking his time. This is a first for him, to decorate his room freely, and he feels giddy from selecting his furniture of choice.

Soon enough, Kei and Macau arrived at the dining room, with Kei sitting beside him and Macau across from him. Kun stood behind Macau and neared his younger brother to introduce him to the personal tab, he watched as his little brother's face lit up as he realized what the tab was used for.

"Phi Kei!"

"Yes, Cau?"

"Can I really decorate the room however you want?"

"Yes, of course. Choose whatever furniture you want, whatever accessories you want, even if you want more clothes or whatever it is, just select them"

"But... But won't it be too expensive? I'm still in school... I cannot pay you back yet..."

"Macau, are you forgetting, that Phi is a Carozza? You don't need to worry about those things Caucau"

"But Phi..."

"Then how about this, if you want to pay me back, you have to study hard at school and get good grades, then get to the university you want and choose a major you like and graduate. How about that?"