Chapter 10

A/N: I started writing this at 2AM and finished it at 3:13 AM LMAO WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME!! Please do give a comment, I really want to know what your thoughts on this work and maybe suggestion on what you want to see or what you expect for the next chapters. Enjoy~

It was the day after Porsche made a ruckus and Kei was already up early in the morning. She sat on her desk at her office room going through documents as she’ll have to pay Theo a visit.

Vegas woke up not long after, he stretches his body on his bed before he freshens up. Once clean he stalks out his room and went to Macau’s room, waking his brother up for school and then going to Porchay’s room to do the same before heading towards the kitchen.

Vegas seems to find peace in the kitchen, using his free time to cook for Macau’s lunch, now for Porchay too. 

He badly want to go back to practice his fighting, using guns, just using his body to fight, but he knows his body is still not fully healed, so he's been doing light exercise.

He decided to make a simple english breakfast and as he’s done, Macau appears in the dining room with Porchay following behind. He looks at the time and he thinks to himself that Kei should’ve already been awake so he decided to tell the youngsters to start eating first while he looks for Kei.

Vegas immediately went to Kei’s office and found her with her eyes closed, leaning back on her chair. He walks towards her and pokes her cheeks.

“Kei? Are you asleep?”

Kei groans at the noise, her head is pounding and she feels icky. She takes a peak at Vegas, before groggily tries to stand. It’s time for breakfast, I guess.

Kei stood up and the pounding in her head got worse but she tried to not let it bother her, not wanting to worry anyone. As she took a step, the world around her seemed to spin.

“Kei?? Are you okay???”

Vegas grabs Kei’s arms, stabilizing the girl as she looks like she’s about to fall. He observes the younger’s face and realized she looked pale, he took his hand and rests his palm on her forehead and feels that it’s warm. She’s sick.

“Kei, you’re sick”

“‘m fine”

“Kei… don’t be stubborn”

“Not sick…”

She shrugs Vegas off and tries to walk only for her to start seeing spots and nearly falling down. 

Vegas catches Kei by her waist as she starts swaying. Knowing how stubborn she can be, he effortlessly carried her to her room and gently laid her down.

“I’ll bring you some food and meds and then get the boys to school then I’ll take care of you okay?”

“‘m not sick”

“Okay, okay. You’re not. But you need rest… please”

“Okay…”

Vegas rushes to the dining room grabbing a plate of food for Kei and meds before bringing to her room, placing it on the bedside table. He gently gives her a couple spoonfuls of food and meds before rushing back down to get the kids to school.

Justin brings out a car from the garage, in charge of driving Vegas, Macau and Porchay. Vegas sat on the passenger seat while Macau and Porchay sat behind.

“Hia, why didn’t I see P’Kei for breakfast, is she okay?” Macau asked as they drove off.

“Kei’s not feeling well, so I told her to rest”