Chapter 28

A/N: I am so sorry for the long-awaited update, I've been taking care of my passport and visa and searching for places and flights to book T^T I hope you enjoy this chapter :"

It was on a Wednesday when Porchay crept into Kei's office after getting back to school. He knew she was going to be alone as he went to the kitchen before going to Kei's office, walking past Vegas and Macau, who were playing with Venice.

"Phi Kei?"

"Hm? Chay?"

Porchay plops himself on the sofa, making himself comfortable while Kei glances at him before getting back to the work she's doing. There's no awkward silence between them but Kei glances a couple more times at Porchay as the younger quietly sits for an amount of time before finally speaking.

"Remember when I said that Porsche can visit?"

"Mhm, I do"

"Can it happen this weekend? Will you be free then?"

"Sure, anything for you. Do you want to have a private day between you and Porsche?"

"No, I want you to be there, Macau, P'Vegas, and Venice too!"

"Then we'll be there. I'll contact the Theerapanyakun about this, do you want him to stay the night or nah?"

"To be honest, I don't care as long as you're with me"

"Awe~ ChayChay is so sweet~"

"Phiiii, stop it!"

Kei chuckles before shooing Porchay out of her office, telling him to play with Vegas, Macau, and Venice while she finishes up her work in a bit. Porchay nods and heads out, screaming thank you at Kei.

Kei shakes her head before grabbing her phone and contacting the Theerapanyakun about the plan. She speaks shortly and coldly, not leaving them any time to answer her before hanging up. Once she's done, she heads down to spend time with Vegas, Macau, Venice, and Porchay.

Time passes by and it's finally the weekend, Porsche comes to Kei's house early wanting to spend as much time with his brother. He feels jittery in both excitement and nervousness, not knowing what to expect for what is gonna happen today.

Kei called and said that Porchay requested to meet on the weekend and at their house and to only bring one bodyguard. Porsche decided to just follow along as this is probably one of the only chances he's going to get to fix his relationship with his brother.

Porsche discusses this with Kinn and he suggests that Arm should follow but Kinn opposes and tells him that Pete should go as he's currently the best bodyguard they have, though they strictly remind Pete to not displease anyone.

Big was up early along with Venice, so he was the one greeting Porsche and Pete into the house. He sighs as he stares at them before he leads them to the living room. Big can't deny but he doesn't like Porsche or Pete at all, especially seeing how they act towards Kei, Vegas, Porchay, and Macau.

"Nobody is awake yet at this time, so it's best if you guys wait here. They should be up soon"

"Shouldn't you be in uniform?" Porsche asks as he takes in the sight of Big.

"We don't really have 'uniforms' here, we just wear whatever is comfortable"

"Ah... I see..."

"If so, excuse me"

Big left Porsche and Pete in the living room, nodding at one of the bodyguards stationed in the living room before heading towards Porchay's room, he crossed paths with Vegas.

"You're going to Chay's room?"

"Yes, Vegas"

"I'll wake him up, you and VenVen have fun"