Chapter 11

A/N: I had no sleep... Also, I'm not gonna write much about Pete this chapter as there's more to come that involves other characters (including Pete). Hope you guys still like it! Please do comment on this work as I usually gain more ideas from comments and suggestions. hehe!

The first thing Kei does when she wakes up is to call Theo, her brother is still in bed when she calls but she doesn't care, it's her brother anyway, and she has the right to disturb him whenever she wants.

She called to tell him to do as he pleased about the Theerapanyakun sending a bodyguard for Porschay. She mentioned that she'd talk to Porchay during breakfast about it and hung up.

During breakfast, Kei got straight to the point with Porchay. She explains the situation and what she's going to do, asking him what he wants to do after explaining.

Porchay thinks that it's a great idea for Pete to be their plaything. He knows it's unkind but who says anything about him being a saint? Porchay felt that the treatment was fitting.

After their talk, they spend the rest of the day as per usual. Kei received another call before dinner from Theo, saying that Pete would be arriving the next day at 11 AM. So, during dinner, Kei, Vegas, Macau, and Porchay talked about what should be prepared for tomorrow.

Vegas reminded everyone to make sure their devices are all secured because there's a huge chance Pete will try to hack the database with a tool from Arm. Kei immediately calls Justin to talk with their IT person to heighten their security.

Macau and Porchay were also given information and data regarding Pete. It may seem unimportant but for Kei, it's crucial to know who you're dealing with and she always reminds Macau and Porchay of this. Once they're done they all decided to head to bed early.

The next day, it was Vegas who woke up early, he freshened up and went to Justin to make sure the security was heightened and made sure all the butlers would be with Macau and Porchay at all times. As Porsche does not trust any of them with Porchay, it's the same with Vegas, he doesn't believe anyone from the Theerapanyakun family.

Justin reassured Vegas that everything was prepared well and he'd debrief all bodyguards and butler again. Vegas nods at him before thanking him and heads to the kitchen, he whips up a simple dish for Macau's and Porchay's lunch before then preparing another simple yet light breakfast, soon enough, Macau, Porchay, and Kei start appearing in the dining room.

Kei was scowling as she entered the dining room, she woke up to a text message from Theo that she should come to his office and she was not happy as she planned to have fun with Pete, so she decided to go to Theo early.

"I'll drive you guys to School, okay?"

Macau and Porchay beamed at Kei, it's been a long time since Macau had Kei drive him to school so he's excited about it. He loves it when Vegas and Kei drive him to school, it feels so domestic for him.

The four of them finished their food and headed out. Kei drove quietly as Vegas questioned Macau and Porchay about the school, asking if they completed their homework, if they brought their homework, and if there were any announcements from school that he and Kei should know.

They soon arrive at school and Macau and Porchay say their goodbyes to Vegas and Kei, hugging the latter and taking their lunchbox from Vegas before running to class.

Vegas and Kei head straight to Theo's office, it wasn't a long drive so they arrived pretty quickly. Theo's assistant immediately brought her to their interrogation room, and Kei sighed as they walked to the destination.

I can't believe that stupid big brother didn't tell me about the interrogation... I'm wearing white, for fucks sake.

Vegas has visited Theo's workplace a couple of times but this is his first time visiting the interrogation room, so he's excited to see what it looks like and wants to see Kei in action.