Chapter 31

A/N: Sorry for the long-awaited update!! I never knew Uni could be this hectic and adding to that I've been babysitting my nephews this week and I'm dead tired. A holiday doesn't feel like a holiday at this point. Monday should've been a holiday but no, I have a midterm presentation like ugh! (omg, this is starting to turn into a rant) Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, gonna update a bonus chapter tomorrow!

If you think Kim is getting better by the day then you're wrong, as much as Rey is keeping an eye on him and tries to make him feel better. What Kim is going through is not something that could be fixed by a simple medicine but it takes a lot of process and therapy for him to heal. One thing that surprisingly can lighten his mood is Venice.

Ever since Kim met Venice properly, he finds the little one cute and when he spends a short time with the small one, he finds himself blanked out from whatever his mind is thinking and only focusing on Venice. It's been a couple of days after the incident and his meeting with Venice, he finds himself standing in front of Rey's office, knocking on the door.

"Rey?"

"Come in!"

Kim enters Rey's room, closing the door behind him. He slowly walks towards the girl, eyes trained on Rey the whole time. Rey was working, scribbling on data and documents, eyes glancing up as Kim entered. As Kim stood in front of Rey, she fully focused on him.

"What is it?"

"Mmm... I have a request?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Um... Can I visit Venice?... please?"

"Sure?! Let me call Kei"

Rey motions Kim to sit on the couch before she then grabs her phone, going through her contacts until she saw the word 'dipshit'.

"Kei!"

"Yo?"

"Are you at home?"

"Yeah, I'm at home, everyone's here, even Theo"

"Let me guess, he picked up Macau and Chay so he could spend time with Chay?"

"Bingo!"

"Anyway, I was calling to ask if Kim is allowed to meet Venice"

"Kim?? And Venice??"

"I think Kim has a soft spot over Venice"

"Hmm... sure, but the dumbass better behave"

"Sure, I'll go there in 30"

"See you!"

"Bye!"

Rey nods at Kim before telling him to get ready and that they'll leave in 30 minutes. Kim nods before immediately heading out of the room and into his room. Rey and Kim ended up heading out 10 minutes earlier than planned so they decided to stop by a cafe and buy some drinks.

Kim ends up staying in the car, nearly having another meltdown after Rey tries to persuade him to come out with her. She ended up leaving him alone after telling him that it was okay and that they could head out together next time.

Once they rolled into Kei's driveway, Adam is already waiting for them. Rey and Kim got out of the car and they were immediately motioned inside and into the living room. Macau is holding Venice in the air with the little one giggling, Kei is asleep on VegVegas' lap, the older recording Venice from his phone while Chay is leaning on Theo, who has his arm wrapped around the younger.

"We're here"

Rey exclaimed as she entered the living room, she headed towards Theo and Chay before separating the couple, kicking Theo as she then started hugging and clinging onto Chay, leaving Kim standing awkwardly.