Chapter 27

A/N: I let my mind run on its own so here it is~ Anyway it's gonna be a new Year soon! Hope 2023 was great for you guys and I hope 2024 will be kind and amazing fo you all!

Two more days passed, and Theo stayed in Italy with Kei and the rest, spending time with Porchay in their newly developed relationship. Macau, who's left alone by Porchay who likes being with Theo ended up hanging with Justin and Big for the rest of two days, going around the city and taking lots of pictures.

Vegas and Kei spend their stay at their place and go out with Venice, spending their time with each other, being in their honeymoon phase. Venice on the other hand is getting spoiled rotten, everyone would play with him and bring him around the city, buying him all kinds of stuff and taking pictures.

Rey on the other hand spent the next two days like usual but for some reason, Kim has been hanging around her more, the day after Kim's meltdown, they talked about it and Kim admits about what he feels about his brothers.

After admitting his feelings, Kim would come to Rey's office and ask permission to hang around in the room and promise to be quiet, he would sometimes just follow her around the house if Rey headed out of her office.

Two days passed and it was finally the day where the Carozza would meet the Theerapanyakuns. Theo and Kinn have discussed and the meeting will be held at Theo's office.

Kinn, Porsche, and Thankhun arrived early, accompanied by Pete, Arm, and Pol, at Theo's office and so they were guided to the floor where Theo had prepared. The floor was located a floor under Theo's personal office, and it was more of a lounge instead of a meeting room.

The floor has a couple of couches, a huge meeting table, and a bar, for sure it can fit a lot of people in the room. Kinn, Porsche, and Thankhun took a seat on the couch and waited for the Carozzas to arrive.

Theo, Kei, and the rest went to Theo's office straight from the airport, arriving not long after the Theerapanyakuns. As they entered the building, they met with Rey and Kim who just arrived, and Kei immediately rushed Theo and Rey to go meet the Theerapanyakuns first.

Macau and Porchay were already informed that Kim has been under Rey's watch for a while and that they'll meet him today, to which the two don't mind, knowing they have more than enough people to defend and protect them.

Kim awkwardly stood in front of Kei, Vegas, Venice, Macau, Porchay and Big. Kim was unsure of what to say and how to act. As Theo and Rey separate from them, Kim's eyes widen as he watches Theo kiss Porchay's forehead before leaving.

Kei coughs to get Kim's attention and once Kim turns to look at Kei, she tells him that they'll go grab some coffee before going up and he can join if he wants to. Kim nods and follows them to the coffee shop inside Theo's building.

Theo and Rey walk into the room where Kinn, Porsche, and Thankhun are waiting. The three immediately stood up and asked about Kim but Theo only told them to wait since Kei was not here yet, the three wanted to complain but decided against it.

Theo and Rey sit across them and silently wait for Kei to arrive with the rest. Rey is really looking forward to Kei entering because the Theerapanyakuns will definitely be shocked because not only Porchay is with them but also Kim and Big.

Rey takes a glance at Pete and her eyes light up, a realization hits her as she recalls what Kei is wearing. She heard that Pete seemed to be hung up over Vegas, wanting him to submit to Kinn and to 'fix him'.

They waited for another 15 minutes before voices could be heard walking towards the room, when the door opened, Kei strides with Venice in her arms and Vegas beside her, laughing at something Vegas said.