Chapter 18

A/N: I hope this chapter makes sense to you guys, this is basically a word vomit lmao. I hope you enjoyyyyy

Rey woke up early the next day, she planned on heading to Kei's place once Macau and Porchay were sent to school, she texted the younger last night to have Justin send the two off to school and that Theo would pick them up, then contacting Theo to tell him that he's going to have to pick Macau and Porchay from school.

Rey freshens up and decides she'll bring Kim with her, the idea of Kei and Vegas seeing Kim and starting to make him suffer tempts her, and she caves into her imagination.

She walks towards Kim's room, barging in, and sees that he's sleeping peacefully. Rey neared his bed before ripping the blanket off of Kim and when he didn't wake, she kicked him off the bed.

Kim groans as he falls to the ground, he grogily sits up, rubbing his arm, and looks towards Rey. The girl has her arms crossed her chest with a blank look.

"Get up, we're going to Kei's in 30 minutes"

Rey then leaves the room, leaving Kim in a slight daze. He then stood up and headed to the bathroom, freshening up and getting ready for Kei's. Once he's done he goes out and Rey is already waiting for him in the living room.

Rey looks at him before heading out, Kim following behind her, his mind wonders why the girl wants to visit Kei and remembers that Vegas would probably be there. He sighs thinking there'll be a fight between him and the two once they arrive.

With Macau and Porchay in school, Kei is in the living room with Vegas. The two decide to have a cozy and lazy morning, so they decide to stay in the living room.

The TV is on, coffee is on the coffee table, and a book on Vegas' hands while Kei has a tab, reading from the gadget as her injury is still not fully healed yet. Kei is leaning on Vegas' side, as the older has his arm around her, the two in a comfortable silence, enjoying their morning.

The two are reading the same book, wanting to read something that they can talk about, and they end up reading a compilation of Edgar Allan Poe's short stories. They were reading 'The Tell-Tale Heart' when the doors opened.

"KEI, I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!!!"

Rey's voice rang out to the living room and Kei groaned at the loud voice, it's still too early for Kei to deal with loud noises and chaotic moments. She plops her tab to her lap and wraps her arm onto Vegas' waist, burrowing her face into his chest.

Rey and Kim enter the living room and they stop at Vegas and Kei snuggles, the man has his hand on Kei's head, rubbing it as Kei burrows his head on his chest, he softly whispers to her.

Rey stops herself from squealing and opts to fish out her phone to take pictures of her sister. Kei is always putting on a strong facade, so seeing her acting soft to Vegas was something new to her.

Kim gapes at the sight of Vegas with Kei, surprised as never in his life has he seen Vegas looking so gentle, caring, and normal. The two haven't seen him yet and so he stares at the two of them, sucking in the sight he has never seen before.

Rey took a couple of pictures of Vegas and Kei before walking towards the couple, she plopped on one of the sofas before grinning at the two. Kim, on the other hand, awkwardly follows Rey but doesn't immediately sit.

Vegas glanced at Rey, before another figure caught his eyes, his soft expression turned hard and cold, a look of disgust made its way to his face and his hands stopped petting Kei's head.

"Kim."

"Vegas."

Kei frowns with her face still in Vegas' chest, her hand fisting her man's shirt, the name Vegas spoke out makes her bubble in anger, so she pulls away from Vegas and looks to her side, she saw Rey and then Kim.