3

I turned around, taking a quick glance at the guys in his room. One in specific was just staring at me, and I had honestly no idea what his problem was, but I turned riiight back round.

"Cool cool, thought the same. That's all." Heeseung smiled at me, and I just pressed my lips, staring at him with a little disappointment.

"If you die from that motorcycle of yours, I'm not attending your funeral." I scoffed, walking towards the exit of his room.

"THANKS JI-EUN!" He yelled with a tinge of happiness in his voice.

I shook my head lightly with a smile as I walked out of his house, that guy was actually going to drive me insane.

I was a year younger than him, yet I felt like I was the older one between the two of us. He was still living in his little fantasy world where he did whatever he liked, whereas I, made sure I could maintain my life.

I don't even know how this happened.

Either way, I had to get my ass to work now. I liked my job, it was better than working in an office for sure.

It was a small little bakery on the corner of a street. It was very cute, and in fact, despite it's size, attracted quite a lot of customers.

I've worked there for some time now, maybe two years? Maybe even longer? I have no idea, but all I know is that I don't see myself changing my job anytime soon, it's not often you get to have a job you actually enjoy.

I made my way to my job after changing and getting ready, opening the bakery up and setting up the pastries and baked goods on the front.

The shone peered through the glass panes, the entire bakery literally was glowing.

My co-worker, Yoonsik came in, panting. I laughed at him, entering with such a commotion.

"Jesus, I thought I was late, nevermind." He held his hand on his chest, breathing loudly as he collected himself and came behind the counter with me.

"You're all good, did you run here?" I asked him as he tied his apron in a bow, standing beside me.

"Yeah man, I went to sleep so late because some idiots were driving their motorcycles so loudly, up and down my street all night." He shook his head, and I rolled my eyes.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was my brother and his friends to be honest.

Yoosnik was the same age as me, in fact, coincidentally, he was born just one day before me. So everytime it was our birthdays, we celebrated together in the bakery.

"That sucks." I gave a light sigh as the first few customers came in, the bell of the door jingling.

It was a relatively smooth morning shift, nothing too bad. People ordered french pastries, macarons, drinks, all the sorts, but it was very therapeutic preparing the food and drinks, it often calmed me in times I didn't even need to be calmed.

Midday, I was just counting the money made in the cash register as Yoonsik took control of taking orders and making them.

A motorcycle engine purred outside of the shop, I lift my head up to look outside, maybe it was Heeseung. He normally didn't stop by my workplace, but there were a few occasions where he did.

The motorcyclist took the helmet off, and to my surprise, it wasn't even Heeseung. It was a woman, and she ran her fingers through her hair, placing the helmet on the handles of her motorcycle before heading inside.

She took a quick glance at me before walking past and going to Yoonsik. As she walked in, she brought a cold atmosphere along with her, I don't know, she's just not someone who I'd mess with.

But, she looked pretty cool, so.

I minded my business as Yoonsik took her order and whatnot, she ordered a box of mixed variety macarons, one of our pricey products.

She sat down on one of the seats, Yoonsik began preparing them for her. I was still minding my business.

She scrolled on her phone casually, chewing her gum obnoxiously while she was at it. But, Yoonsik finished with the macarons, and organised in a very cute white box, placing them on the counter for her to collect.

"That'll be.. uh, fifty three dollars." He clicked onto the cash register, and she just gave a scoff.

"That's a lot for some stupid macarons." She even had a harsh tone to her voice.

"Well, they are made with quality ingredients, and aren't exactly the easiest to make." Yoonsik gave a light sigh at her.

I kept my eyes on her, I swear to god, if she tries to pull anything now.

Just incase, I made my way outside, waiting, if she ran out with them or something, I'd at least be able to stop her quicker.