16

Upon hearing that Heeseung was awake, I decided to head home and change first. Jake dropped me off in his car for a change, and decided that him and Yeju will just meet me at the hospital.

As he drove away, I looked at my hands, and saw that I was holding onto his hoodie still, for what reason? I have no idea, it just seemed like it spawned in my hands. (guys if you're wondering how she had his hoodie in like the previous chapter jake had covered her with his hoodie)

I didn't even have any time to give it him back, because by the time I oriented myself with the situation, the car was far gone.

I shrugged, I guess another reason for him to come over. I chuckled to myself, heading inside and proceeding to walk up to my room.

I placed his hoodie on my chair, then began to change and get ready to see my brother, who was actually alive. Damn, I'm not sure if I should bring a weapon with me, because I did warn him, and did he listen? Not at all.

Regardless, I was happy that he was fine, and after changing and sorting myself out a bit, I made my way, too, towards the hospital.

I stormed in after arrival, asking the receptionist for the room he was in, and before she could even finish her words, I made my way towards the ward.

Before entering, I stood outside, collecting myself.

"Your sister is going to kill you instead." Jake chuckled, a few of the guys let out inaudible snickers.

"Fuck, guys, if she comes can you say that I'm asleep? I know she's going to go feral." Heeseung shuddered, wow, seems like he's doing just fine.

"Pretty sure she's on her way." Jake gave another light laugh, and as he said that, I slid the door open.

What'd you know? Heeseung suddenly just flailed back, shutting his eyes and pretending as if he was asleep.

The guys, and Yeju just looked at me, a small smile on their faces, trying to conceal their laughter over this.

"Lee Heeseung." My eyes were glued onto his face, acting as if he was sleeping.

"He's.. uh, asleep." Yeju began, and I slowly turned my head to look at her, giving a glare her way before proceeding to look at Heeseung once more.

"Heeseung, I'm not stupid, open those fucking eyes or I will make you unconscious myself." I threatened him, crossing my arms as I stood beside him.

Jake was stood close behind me, I didn't even need to look at his face to know he had such a smug smirk written all over his mouth.

Heeseung opened one eye at first, then two, slowly sitting up and giving me an uneasy smile followed with some even more uneasier chuckles.

I lightly smacked his arm repeatedly, scolding him and whatnot as the guys just turned around, walked around the room and minded their own business.

"Are you kidding me? Do you want me to kill you instead?? Heeseung are you even hearing me???" Proceeded by a few more smacks on his arm.

"Ow, ow okay! Alright! I get it!" He held the part of his arm I kept smacking.

"Do you?? Do you really???" I gave one last smack on his arm, and he just gave a scowl at me, but immediately fixed his face after seeing how serious I looked.

"Ji-eun, okay, I'm sorry, it wasn't my fault anyways.." He thought it would make it better that it wasn't any of his fault.

"It wasn't your fault?? You still ended up here regardless???" I groaned, rolling my eyes, he'll probably never understand what I'm trying to get across to him.

"Okay okay, I get that I'm the worst brother in the world right now, but answer me this, who's house did you stay over exactly at?" Heeseung turned his head to look at me, for a change, he had the expression I just had written all over his face.

I pressed my lips together, his friends all turned around, then some of them began nudging Jake and giving small jeers and laughs.

"Oooh, he's really hitting on your sister Heeseung." One of his friends, Jay, chuckled, standing by Heeseung as Jake just gave a smirk, looking down very briefly.

Heeseung raised his brows at me gently, as if to say, 'oh really, is that true now?'

I managed to let out a small chuckle, literally with nothing left to say to this.

"See now, this is against the point, that's not what I came here for." I quickly averted the topic, though by the look on Heeseung's face, it'll be something he's definitely going to mention as soon as he gets out of this hospital bed.

"You know what, you got lucky, just wait til they free me Ji-eun." Heeseung gave a chuckle, his voice sounding lighter and more in a jokey tone than anything.