𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today, my family, Avery, Lavar, and I are chilling in our backyard, filming season two, episode six our reality show.

"Noah and Nelson are playing a game on how well you know your brother." Avery explained to the camera. "We're gonna be sitting in a chair, and the other person is gonna be asking questions. If they get it wrong, they get pulled back a little.. and a little, until they fall in the pool." I added.

"Alright Noah, what is my favorite candy?" I stood beside the pool.

"Fruit snacks." Noah pointed to me. "Wrong. Someone tell him." I looked over to Avery and my family who all sat around the patio couch. "Sweet tart ropes." Avery said. "Mhm." I nodded. "Those are ass- Woah!" Noah shouted as Lavar pulled him a little by the long rope.

"Alright bro. What's my dream car?" I asked. "Ferrari." Noah raised up his hand and I laughed, "No!"

"You literally said Ferrari!" Noah shouted. "Alright Cozy, Cozy. What did I say today?"

"No I remember! I remember when we were in the car! you said lamb truck." Sam told me.

"My boy." I dabbed him up.

"There's one leg off of this shit," Noah was concernedly seated. "Bro, I'm not even safe!"  "I'm gonna get his ass bro." Lavar held the rope from the other side of the pool.

"Alright, what's my biggest pet peeve?" I asked. "When phone calls never end?" Noah asked with confusion. "What?" Avery laughed to the camera. "I mean, yeah. Not when it comes to Avery though." I nodded.

"Pff! That was wrong!" Lavar pulled the rope.

"What the fuck!" Noah fell in the pool with the patio chair and everyone gasped.

"It's cold as shit!" Noah's first words came out. "I literally got the question right!" He shouted to Lavar. "Wait Nelson he answered?" Lavar laughed.

"Let's go Nelson." Noah said as Lavar pulled the chair out of the pool.

"I don't care. No matter what, he's losing this round because even if he gets five right, I'm saying their wrong." Noah told the camera. "Alright Nelson, what is my favorite shoe?" Noah asked. "Jordan ones." He confidently said. "Nah." 

"Oh shit," Nelson said as Lavar slightly pulled the chair. "Yo, yo, yo!"

"Mm. Avery ask your boyfriend a question." Noah said.

"Mm, what is Noah's biggest fear?" She asked. "Mm." I carefully thought it through. "Think about it buddy. The waters real nice and cold!" Noah informed him. "Your family dying before you?" I asked with confusion. "What the fuck? That's- That's deep!" Noah laughed.

"I mean that's mine." I admitted, casually. "I mean yeah. I- I-" Noah began. "You can't say no to that now because then your just fucked up." I said as everyone laughed.

"You know what, no, no." Noah said.

"What is it?" I asked. "I hate wasps." 

"What! Fuck that shit. Hell nah!" I got up from the chair, throwing it in the water.

"That doesn't make sense." Avery laughed with my mother.

"Alright Nelson, what is my favorite tv show?" Noah asked me. "Stranger things or thirteen reasons why." 

"Stranger things, yeah you got it right." Noah confirmed. "What's my biggest pet peeve?" Noah asked. "When like- You don't invite somebody over but they still come over." Nelson said. "No." Noah said. "My biggest pet peeve is when I'm listening to my music in my car, and you turn down the volume!" Noah shouted.

𐬺𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"Get the fuck out of the car." Noah looked over to me, who sat in the passenger seat, Avery and Niles in the back.

"Because this shits ass!" I explained. I always enjoyed getting siblings mad.

"You're- You're kidding right?" I asked Noah with a grin. "Nelson. Get the fuck out right now." He said in a serious tone. "I'm just playing with him." He looked back to Avery and Niles in assurement. I started to chase after the car once Noah drove away.

The car finally fucking stopped and I huffed, trying to open the door but it was locked. "Dude fucking open it!"

"Fine." Niles reached over and pressed the button as Avery had her phone out to record and laugh with Noah. "Never turning your shit down again." I confirmed, out of breath.

"Good." He raised the volume back up.

༻✲༺

"Nah, fuck you and your fucking music." I looked down, knowing he'd make me take a run again. "Nelson, what is my dream school?" Noah asked. He put his hand above my curls to inform Lavar if to pull the chair or not after my response.

"Pepper dine." I innocently smiled and looked up to see Avery. She looked so beautiful in the black and white outlined, camisole dress.

Noah put down his thumb and Lavar pulled the rope, making me snap out of my thoughts. "Fuck you! You know that is Pepper Dine!" I shouted as everyone laughed at me.

"Noah's ass was cheating."

"No it's whatever school offers me." Noah had pat my curls as my hands rested on my knees processing what the fuck just happened. I quickly looked up in shock as Avery put a towel around me. "How you like that!" Noah pushed him in the pool.

"We out baby!" Noah walked inside.

"Get that camera out of my face." I laughed with a new towel around my body.

༻✲༺

I held a Coke in my hand as Cozy stood beside Avery, filming me for my new YouTube video. "We got to watch this." I heard Niles after he closed the gate after him.

"Avery, get this, get this!" I held out the fruit flavored Mentos as the Coke exploded in my mouth. "Nels-" She began, about to inform me that we had gotten the wrong Mentos.

"Shits ass." I stared at the bottle. "Bro, you got the wrong Mentos." Niles looked at what was in Avery's hand.

"You're supposed to get the mint ones." Niles chuckled. "Oh, shit!" I laughed with her.

"That's what makes it explode." Niles continued to laugh.

"It was You-tubers giving me random dares. Cam told me to kiss trees. Some random shit." I explained to the camera. "Why do I have to kiss trees when I have my beautiful girlfriend-" I put my arm around her. She smiled over to me, kissing his cheek. "Alrighty guys!" Noah stopped our little interaction. "So, Cam said that I have to hug and kiss ten trees." I put down the Coke bottle. "What?" Niles asked. "Shit." I jogged off.

"That's your boyfriend Avery?" Garry asked. She turned around, "No. I don't know who that is."

"How does it feel kissing bark?" Noah asked the camera as he then laughed with Avery. "How do you feel about Nelson kissing trees?" Garry asked Spencer.

"He's special."

"Agree!" Noah walked by.