Fourteen

Huo Lin was very skilled in holding the cub. He had held the cub countless times in virtual scenarios, and he even knew how the cub liked to be held.

  Unlike the virtual scenario, the cub he was holding now was a real, soft little cub.

  "Ning cub?"

  Huo Lin called again. After calling, he raised his head and looked at Mans who gave him the cub: "Mans, why can't I wake him up?"

  "I brought him here just to let your doctor take a look."

  As Mans spoke, his eyes fell on the nervous face of the little prince in front of him, and the posture of the other party holding the cub, and his expression was a little thoughtful.

  It seems that the rumors about the little prince's dislike of making friends are not consistent with reality.

  Huo Lin held the cub steadily and turned his head to order someone to call a doctor.

  Just as he asked someone to call a doctor,

  Zhan Xi saw his cub being passed around by them and being held by this unpleasant little prince. The anger in his eyes almost burned into substance.

  "What is your relationship with my kid?"

  Zhan Xi did not ignore the other party's blurted out "Ningzi" when he saw the kid. It was obvious that this little prince knew his kid.

  Huo Lin looked up and looked at Zhan Xi with an ugly face.

  This man is a star pirate.

  He lowered his head to look at Ningzi's little face, then looked at Zhan Xi's handsome face. After looking for a long time, he said with certainty: "Ningzi is not your kid, you kidnapped Ningzi."

  Huo Lin looked carefully and Ningzi did not look very similar to this star pirate!

  Seeing that his own child was not coming back, Zhan Xi also became anxious: "He is my child. There is a small flower birthmark on the back of his buttocks. He likes to drink milk the most, and he drinks five times a day. He only likes sweet complementary food. He hates carrots, but he doesn't hate noodles made from carrot juice." "

  He has a very good personality, but he is a little clingy. When I work during the day, he plays the learning machine by himself. At night, he will wait for me to accompany him to sleep. If he can't see me at night, he can cry all night."

  "He is sick and can't wake up. I brought him out to treat him."

  Zhan Xi's words came out one by one, and Huo Lin's heart was a little panicked.

  He was unwilling to accept the fact that these people were Ning's parents.

  It was not because these people were star pirates, but because of another cruel reason-

  just when these star pirates fought with the guards, he grabbed the saber given to him by his father and fought from beginning to end! The cuts on several star pirates were all scratched by him.

  Including the chin of the man in front of him, he was also scratched by him.

  The always calm little prince was facing this kind of Shura field situation for the first time, and he had no experience in dealing with it.

  Just when he was frozen with a little face, not knowing what to do next, Mans on the side finally spoke lightly: "Your star pirate gang is notoriously cunning, so I can choose not to believe what you say." "