66-67-68-69-70

SIXTY SIX

  "Ningzi, pay attention."

  Teacher Huo Lin knocked on the blackboard seriously, asking the distracted little boy to continue to concentrate.

  When the little boy heard his brother's body, he straightened his back.

  Along the way, the little boy learned several more new words. He wanted to take his test paper down, and then secretly bury it, not showing it to adults.

  But his brother didn't give it to him.

  "It's the test paper of the little boy!"

  The little boy sat on the stool and patted the table anxiously: "Brother, give it back to the little boy!"

  Huo Lin: "?"

  Huo Lin looked at him: "The wrong questions on the paper have not been analyzed yet, so I won't give it to you first. If I give it to you, you will definitely throw it away."

  Ningzi: "..."

  Ningzi, who was poked, lowered his head dejectedly.

  A test paper with 38 points, the little boy really wanted to throw it away.

  Just when Huo Lin took the cup and planned to correct the little boy's learning attitude while drinking water, the spaceship landed.

  Auburn came over and reported respectfully: "Your Highness, we are here."

  Arriving at the place means that there is no need to go to class. The little cub cheered and opened his arms for his brother to hold: "Brother, the cub wants to get off the ship!"

  Huo Lin walked over and picked him up skillfully.

  Auburn led the way in front of Huo Lin. He did not say anything about holding the cub for His Royal Highness, but remained silent most of the time.

  Soon.

  Everyone on the spaceship got off the ship. They had booked a hotel in advance, and the place where the spaceship landed was not far from the hotel.

  The little cub held in his brother's arms looked at the bright sixth planet, with a pair of big black grape-like eyes full of surprise.

  "Brother, there are so many lights."

  The sixth planet should be dark at this moment, but the many lights make it almost as bright as day.

  Occasionally, passers-by passed by on the street, and after seeing their group, they didn't even look at them.

  Huo Lin didn't want to attract other people's attention. He checked in at the hotel as quickly as possible and placed all the things he brought in the hotel.

  The little cub was put on the bed by his brother, shaking his fat feet, waiting for his brother to change his clothes.

  The temperature of the sixth planet is different from that of the White Mist Planet. The temperature here is neither hot nor cold all year round, and there is no change.

  The clothes that the little boy was wearing were just right on the White Mist Planet, but it was a bit hot here.

  Huo Lin found some clothes for him and came over to change them for him: "Put on anything first. We are here too late, so we need to go to bed first."

  "No!"

  The little boy lowered his head and patted his belly: "I haven't had my first meal yet!"