159

Everyone knows that Zaizai is going to skip a grade.

The adults who are aware of this matter have an encouraging attitude towards this matter, and they encourage it, but they don’t believe it.

They know better than anyone what kind of temper the little guy is.

Zai, who persisted in studying hard for the fifth day, returned home with a depressed face. As soon as he returned, he lay down on the table in the small courtyard. After lying down, he covered his head with the textbook on the table.

Ling Qi came out of the kitchen and was stunned for a moment when he saw this scene.

"What's wrong?" He gestured to Zhan Xi and asked.

Zhan Xi put down the things on the tricycle, and then walked to the kitchen: "Nothing, I guess I can't learn anymore."

Xiao Zaizai brought back a pile of senior textbooks, and now even the first one has been returned He hasn't finished reading it, just like he always brings a bag of books with him when he goes on vacation.

The schoolbag was heavy with books. Zhan Xi either found it too heavy or felt that it was too much.

But Zaizai always said plausibly: "Zaizai should study hard when he goes home during the holidays, so that when school starts, he can make progress!"

Xiaozaizai tried to overtake in corners during the holidays so that his outstanding results could be improved. Like a carp jumping over a dragon's gate, jump a little higher.

But the books in the schoolbag are often the same as they were when they were put back in.

In view of Xiao Zaizai's past academic performance, Zhan Xi was surprised that he could persist for five days this time.

Ling Qi sounded like this was the reason, and he was no longer curious.

He turned back and continued cooking dinner.

Zhan Xi saw him standing in front of the stove, leaned over, hugged his waist from behind, and put her chin on his shoulder.

"Ling Qi, you cook every day, you work hard. How about we take turns?"

Ling Qi: "..."

Ling Qi didn't even raise his eyes and said coolly: "Don't go crazy."

He can't cook. No matter how hard it was, Zhan Xi did all the cooking, cooking and washing the dishes.

Besides, even if he was tired from cooking, it would be painful for him and Ning Zai if Zhan Xi did it.

Zhan Xi's proposal was rejected, and he said sarcastically: "Why do you look down on people so much? I told you that I have already practiced my cooking skills."

"You mean you secretly cooked it for Ning Zai using a rice cooker ? "Eight-treasure rice, but it ended up making Ning Zai cry everywhere while holding the bowl?"

"Or you didn't give up and gave him the whole bun, but ended up putting too much lard in it, causing Ning Zai's face to turn into an emoticon?"

Ling Qi ? Calculating accounts with him in an understatement, Zhan Xi felt more and more guilty after being calculated.

"Hey, I see there is no firewood in the stove. I will go to the yard to chop some wood."

Zhan Xi found an excuse and escaped from the kitchen.

Before leaving, he bit Ling Qi's cheek, as if he wanted to vent his frustrated resentment.

Ling Qi wiped his face calmly and ignored him.