Nine

Jian Ning is not a generous cub. Before, someone deliberately teased him and asked him for a bottle, but he was reluctant to let go of the bottle.

  But now, looking at the weak Zhan Xi, Jian Ning endured his rumbling stomach and urged Zhan Xi to take his bottle back.

  "Baby?"

  Zhan Xi's pale face, his eyes were terribly bright. He stared at the cub sitting on the bed with burning eyes, and his voice couldn't help but tremble: "You, what did you call me just now?"

  "Ah!"

  Jian Ning held the bottle full of milk, and his fat arms like lotus roots couldn't bear it. He leaned forward, poked the pacifier into Zhan Xi's mouth, and continued to call him: "Ba Ba!"

  Maybe because he cried several times early in the morning, Jian Ning's baby voice sounded a little hoarse.

  He poked the bottle with full concentration, and his big eyes like black grapes looked at Zhan Xi's thin lips. He looked too seriously and didn't notice that Zhan Xi's hands on the bed had been clenched into fists.

  "Ba Ba, ah!"

  Jian Ning opened his mouth slightly and demonstrated to Zhan Xi himself, trying to get him to open his mouth.

  Zhan Xi's lips trembled, and then he opened his mouth and let the filial little cub feed him the pacifier. He pretended to swallow a few times, but actually didn't drink a single sip.

  Milk powder is very precious. He bought these cans of milk powder on the black market at a price several times higher than the market price. Now the three cans of milk powder left in the house will not last long.

  "Okay, Daddy is full."

  Zhan Xi replaced the pacifier and let him continue drinking by himself.

  Jian Ning was holding the bottle, but he was still worried. He freed up a chubby hand to touch Zhan Xi's belly.

  Usually, after he finished drinking milk, Zhan Xi would touch his little belly. If his belly was bulging, Zhan Xi would kiss him and praise him for being great.

  "Be good, don't touch me, I'm not hungry."

  Zhan Xi stopped the cub's chubby hand. He leaned over and kissed the cub's soft face soothingly: "Call daddy again."

  Jian Ning raised his chubby face, blinked his eyes, and said obediently: "Ba Ba!"

  Zhan Xi listened to it several times before finally stopping.

  He watched the cub start to drink milk, and his mind was still filled with the sticky "Ba Ba" just now. He taught this word for a long time, and he imagined the scene of the cub calling out this word many times.

  But he didn't expect that when he really heard these two words, he, a grown man, would actually have red eyes.

  It was so embarrassing.

  Zhan Xi tilted his head slightly, took a deep breath and adjusted his state.

  A few minutes later.

  Zhan Xi, who had adjusted himself, looked at Jian Ning who was still drinking milk.

  Jian Ning had been hungry all morning and was already starving. He held the bottle and drank a whole bottle without pausing.

  "Dad!"

  Throwing the empty bottle aside, Jian Ning spread out his little body and let Zhan Xi touch his bulging round belly.