169

Although the fainted Zang Zang Zai's eyes were closed, his ears were perked up and he was listening carefully.

The person he touched took two steps forward, walked up to him, squatted down, and reached out to check his breathing.

The hand that came over was warm.

"Still breathing."

The other party spoke. After saying this, he checked the temperature of his forehead: "The temperature is normal. Why are you lying here?"

Jian Ning: "..."

Jian Ning closed her mouth . Eyes, sullen face, not saying a word.

He is having trouble right now, so he doesn't want to answer the question.

I don't know if Jian Ning had a good eye for selecting people, or if he was just lucky. The man he chose was actually picked up and taken away.

Jian Ning was a little nervous and a little scared after being taken away.

But fortunately, he was taken to a clinic on the roadside. After an examination, the doctor in the clinic gave him the result: "He is starving."

"If he continues to be hungry, he will die. "

What a fragile human being."

The seemingly simple small clinic on the roadside also easily recognized Jian Ning's identity. He looked at the child who was pretending to be unconscious on the bed and made a further accurate judgment. : "What a fragile human cub."

The immature human body is defined as a cub among humans.

Nuofan, who was touched by a human cub, took the cub back to his residence after checking its body. Before taking it to his residence, he bought some supplies in an unmanned store. Food eaten by human pups.

Time ticks by with the hands.

Jian Ning was woken up by hunger. He opened his eyes, covered his flat belly in confusion, and called into the air: "Dad."

The boy who had not eaten enough after leaving home was filled with thoughts. I have long missed my father.

If his father were here, he would definitely not be hungry.

Jian Ning called Dad several times, and his little voice felt a little aggrieved.

"Where is your father?"

A not-so-young voice sounded in Jian Ning's ears, and this unfamiliar voice finally made Jian Ning come to her senses and stop being confused.

He placed his hand on his stomach and rubbed his eyes.

As her vision gradually became clearer, Jian Ning saw that the person in front of her was his chosen partner: a man who looked very natural, a bit like his uncle.

Although his uncle Zhan Rao is handsome, his appearance is actually very intimidating. As a former star bandit leader, Zhan Rao still gives people a dangerous feeling even if he doesn't talk much.

But Jian Ning has been kissing and hugging his uncle since he was a child. The uncle also gave him diapers that he changed countless times, and he was affectionate with his uncle.

Because of her uncle's status, Jian Ning was naturally not afraid of the people in front of her.

Not afraid, but guilty.

His father had taught him not to do bad things, and what he was doing now was obviously a bad thing.

Zaizai, who had done bad things, blinked his eyes guiltily. His eyelashes were thick and curled, making him look particularly beautiful when he blinked.