192

Jian Ning said everything was fine, but she didn't look like she was fine.

Cizer wanted to question him, but after shaking her head again, Jian Ning moved a little away from him.

"Wagner, how long do we have until we arrive?"

"It will take more than three hours." Wagner looked at the time and replied.

Jian Ning said "Oh" and then found a different topic to chat with him. The topics they talked about were almost nonsense.

After cooperatively chatting for a while, Wagner also felt bored. He took the star machine and turned his face away from Jian Ning: "You play with Cizer, I want to play with the star machine."

Wagner was obsessed with earning stars. Net, ignore Jian Ning.

Jian Ning turned around and looked at her brother. Then, he also opened the Star Network.

Time passed by minute by minute.

Just when Jian Ning was scrolling through the star network and yawning, Cesare sat in front of him again with a plate of washed fruits, and raised his hand to feed him the fruits.

"Don't play with the star machine for too long at a time, it will hurt your eyes."

Cizer reminded Jian Ning. If his family hadn't been supervising Jian Ning since he was a child and not letting him play with the star machine all the time, he would have followed Jian Ning to play with the star machine. He is so obsessed with games that he is probably nearsighted.

Although Jian Ning deliberately avoided Cesare to cool down the melon seeds in his head, he still instinctively opened his mouth and ate the fruit Cesare fed him.

The two were next to each other again.

After eating a lot of fruit, Jian Ning's hot cheeks finally cooled down. He lowered his voice a little and started talking to Cesare.

"Brother, have you ever been in love?"

César frowned as soon as Jian Ning said this.

Their eyes met, and Jian Ning caught César's slightly puzzled look, and belatedly realized that she had asked a mentally retarded question.

He knew best whether Cesare had ever been in love or not.

Except for the time when he had to do business such as attending classes or going on missions, Cizer spent all his free time with him.

Cizer's screen photo is of him, and all social accounts are also his cartoon portraits. Even the account nicknames were changed to funny nicknames that correspond to him at his request.

More than these.

Sometimes Jian Ning would look through his chat history and the friends he had added to his list on a whim or out of boredom.

Jian Ning, who has done all this, knows nothing better -

Cesare has never been in love.

"I thought you were weird just now." Cizer frowned and reached out to check the temperature of Jian Ning's forehead. The temperature on her forehead was still not hot. His eyes darkened and he suddenly asked: "Are you Are you thinking about falling in love?"

Jian Ning: "..."

Jian Ning nodded subconsciously.

Cesar's eyes deepened.

He thought about what Jian Ning said on his trumpet about wanting to fall in love, and his heart became a little tight: "You asked me if I wanted to fall in love. In fact, it was you who wanted to fall in love."