135

There was a curtain hanging at the door of the small shop with flashing red lights. The curtain smelled so good that the little Zaizai who took the lead in came in sneezed several times.

The store looked small, but after entering, Xiao Zai Zai realized that it was quite big inside, especially since there were stairs inside, which seemed to have several floors.

Carrot Head, who came in with Xiao Zai Zai, also choked on the scent and started sneezing.

"Brother, I can't smell this fragrance. I seem to be allergic." A carrot head rubbed its nose and reported to the elder brother.

The little Zaizai, who had just stopped sneezing, waved his hands grandly: "If you are allergic, go out."

"Yeah! Brother, I'll buy you a soda!"

The sneezing Carrot Head turned around and went to buy a soda for his eldest brother. , and two carrot heads who were also afraid of this place also went to run errands together.

Only the last two carrot heads were left around Zai Zai. One of the two carrot heads was the one who showed Xiao Zai Zai the way here.

"Brother, we need to call someone."

"I know."

Xiao Zaizai, who was here for the first time, pretended to be sophisticated and said, "I'm going to call someone now."

He raised his face and called someone up the stairs.

A few seconds later, there was a rustling sound, as if someone was getting up.

The proprietress who had just been resting behind the counter stood up from the recliner. After she stood up, she looked outside and saw nothing.

What a hell.

The landlady frowned and came out with an iron rod.

She was wearing a pair of high heels, which made a clear clicking sound when she walked on the ground.

After walking out of the counter, the landlady was still looking out warily.

As she was watching, a chubby hand pulled up her skirt: "Hello, aunt!"

The landlady said: "..."

The landlady lowered her head and met a few pink little faces. She was stunned, and her hand She subconsciously hid the iron rod behind her back: "You guys, what are you doing here?"

The proprietress was wearing a very sexy red dress, and the makeup on her face was very thick and gorgeous.

The two carrots were too nervous to speak.

Xiao Zaizai was a little nervous when he was looked at. He swallowed, tried to straighten his body, and said to the proprietress who thought she was very imposing but actually said: "Auntie, we are here for consumption! He

took out all the star coins in his pocket and handed them to the landlady: "We bring money!"

The landlady: "..."

At this moment, it is difficult to describe the expression on the landlady.

She looked at the cubs, whose combined age was less than half her age. She waited for a while and then calmed down a little: "Good boy, this is not the place where little cubs should be."

"You go outside to play. Go, only adults can come here."

The boss lady said, grabbing a few candies on the counter and sending the little cubs away: "You are still young, go home and do your homework.

" The landlady was rushing, so he hugged her legs and raised his face and said, "Auntie, don't rush Zaizai! Zaizai is here for a massage!"

The landlady said: "..."