162

Jian Ning's position formed a small circle, and basically all the students who were promoted from the Imperial Military Primary School were around this circle.

There was no formal class on the first day of school. Jian Ning spent the whole morning sitting in her seat, waiting for other students to come and talk to her.

Finally it was noon.

When Jian Ning heard the school bell, her tired face finally had a lively expression. He stood up and pulled Roy on his side: "Roy, let's go eat."

Roy was also full of expectations for the food in the Imperial Military Canteen. He happily stood up with Jian Ning and rushed out of the classroom.

As soon as she rushed to the door of the classroom, Jian Ning suddenly braked and stopped.

Roy: "?"

Roy suddenly had a bad feeling.

He slowly looked at Jian Ning and asked: "Ning Zai, Cizer's class is not in our teaching building. You won't wait for him to eat, right?"

Ning Zai and Cizer ate together, and he also To follow along.

Although Cizer was very kind and considerate to Ning Zai, he was only considerate to Ning Zai!

Roy was still not used to eating with Cesar for so long.

"Brother said, he will pick me up for dinner."

Jian Ning stood at the door, waiting for her brother with a calm face: "My father has already taken me to see the canteen. There are many seats in the canteen. We will go there later. I can find a seat."

Roy said "Oh" and could only wait.

The two of them didn't wait long. Cesar came over in school uniform. When he came, he also brought two bottles of milk, one for Jian Ning and one for Roy.

Roy took the milk and said thank you dryly.

When his brother came over, Jian Ning, who was already hungry, stopped nagging. He held the milk in one hand and held his brother in the other: "Brother, which window in the cafeteria has better food?"

"No. 1 or No. 17 You will like the taste. Window No. 20 is very innovative, and the desserts at No. 32 can be eaten after the meal."

Cizer himself is not very interested in food, but he was familiar with the taste of the canteen before Jian Ning came here. All over.

Jian Ning listened to her brother's words and nodded, indicating that she remembered.

The three of them were walking together, and on the road, people would look at them from time to time.

Roy was not surprised at all by this look. He followed Jian Ning and after walking for a while, he asked, "Cesare, don't people in middle school know about your relationship with Ning Zai?

Cizer said lightly: "Maybe." He

was still very busy in middle school and didn't have much social interaction. Others didn't ask him about his personal affairs, so he didn't take the initiative to say that he had a child he had raised since childhood. Little Zai Zai.

Looking at Cizer's expression, Roy knew his situation.

He sighed in his heart. As expected, Ning Zai would be talked about and watched for a while.

Before Roy could think about it for too long, they had already arrived at the restaurant.

The restaurant was already full of people.

Jian Ning looked at her brother and said seriously: "Brother, let's split up!"

Cizer: "Yes."

The three of them sat at the same table after eating according to their previous habits in elementary school.