114

One big and one small, you look at me, and I look at you. Finally, the confused little Zaizai said, "Zai Zai is here to take care of you."

Uncle Chuan gave him food, and he worked for Uncle Chuan. This is a matter of course!

An Ruan looked at Zai Zai, who was wearing cartoon pajamas. If he was simply Zai Zai's boss, then he wouldn't need to apologize, but he was not only Zai Zai's boss, but also Zai Zai's uncle.

"Ning Zai."

An Ruan bent down and his eyes were level with Zai Zai. He took out the small golden lock from his pocket and gently hung it on Xiao Zai Zai's neck. When he hung it up, he noticed The ruby necklace around Zaizai's neck.

The familiar ruby necklace made An Rui's hand pause for a moment as she put on the small golden lock.

He only paused for a second, then hung the small golden lock on the cub's neck: "I'll give this back to you, and this one."

The small golden lock and the small gold bracelet were put on the cub's body again.

The little Zaizai became more and more confused.

An Ruan looked at his dazed expression, and stuffed the candy she brought in her pocket into his palm: "Ning Zai, there is something I want to tell you."

Xiao Zai Zai looked at the boss who suddenly became gentle, and became confused. He was nervous: "You, just say it."

An Ruan touched his little face and said softly: "My full name is An Ruan. The An of An Nuo is also the An of An Zhu."

Xiao Zaizai: " ..."

Little Zaizai didn't react yet, he just said: "What a coincidence, you have the same surname as my uncle."

An Ruan heard this and said straight away: "I am your uncle, I am you. Uncle, An Nuo and your mother are my brothers and sisters. "

Xiao Zaizai:"? "

Xiao Zaizai opened his mouth, his fat face full of shock.

An Ruan didn't have any credentials to prove his royal status. He thought for a few seconds and pointed at his face: "All the people in our royal family are very good-looking. Do you think I look good?"

Xiao Zaizai: "!"

Still. It’s really beautiful!

Xiao Zaizai was still so shocked by An Ruan's self-identification that he was in a daze.

He stuttered for a moment and then said: "Zai Zai, Zai Zai already has an uncle."

He already has Uncle Annuo.

An Ruan was particularly patient with his cubs at the moment. He smiled and said, "An Nuo is your uncle, but that doesn't mean he is your uncle alone."

"Although the survival rate of our royal cubs is not "High, but there are not that few people in our royal family."

Regardless of whether they are male or female, the cubs born to their partners will inherit the healing skills of their royal family, and all the cubs will live in the royal family.

Therefore, the total number of people in their royal family was not too small.

An Rong patiently talked to Zaizai for a long time, and finally, he changed the topic: "Ning Zai, I didn't recognize you when you first came to the city."

An Rong was not quibbling for himself; He stated to the cub: "You... are very different from the cubs of our royal family, so I didn't think of you as a royal cub at all."