172

"Brother, is anyone chasing us?"

"Not yet."

Cizer said, looking at Sevi who was holding hands with Janning. Sevi had already changed from animal form back to human form just now in order to facilitate his escape.

He returned to his human form, but his body was visibly no better than before.

The three of them hid in the abandoned place where Cizer and Jian Ning lived before. After settling in, Jian Ning regretted: "If I had known better, I should have put the backpack on my back." The

backpack was full of his things. But he was carried by Nuofan.

Fortunately, Jian Ning's pockets are also very big, and she also has some food in her pockets.

He originally wanted to feed Sevi, but Sevi didn't want it: "I'm full and not hungry. Those people will not deny us food in order to keep us from traveling during the performance."

Sevi sat down . On the ground, panting slightly.

Jian Ning checked his wounds and found that they had been treated. In this case, as long as he cultivated well, he could recover his body.

"Sevi, are you still in pain?"

"No. Ning Zai, listen to me, we are going to find Lele and Wagner. Wagner was hidden by me, and Lele is in danger now."

"The Zerg has something to do with this place. , I’m talking about the bad Zerg people. The people here at least maintain a superficial courtesy towards the Zerg people. It’s for this reason that Lele can be good these days. "

"He is pretending to be the same kind of Zerg people."

After Saiwei's words, Jian Ning already understood Lele's situation.

Those Zerg who are not of the same race as Lele have murderous intentions towards Lele.

If Lele failed to pretend, he was doomed.

"Do you know where Lele is?" Jian Ning didn't want to wait any longer. He wanted to take advantage of the chaos to pick up Lele.

Even if they had to continue wandering here after being taken out, he felt fine.

Sevi reported a place.

He still wanted to follow, but neither César nor Jan Ning would let him go.

Especially Jian Ning, with a fierce look on his face, he held Sai Wei's shoulders and promised him: "You have a good rest here, my brother and I will definitely bring Lele back."

Jian Ning asked more than once. Lele’s address and asked where Wagner was hidden.

In order to save time, Cizer and Jian Ning split up into two groups.

Jian Ning went to pick up Wagner who was hiding, while Cesare went to bring Lele back. The latter's actions were obviously more risky.

Jian Ning trusts her brother, but is a little uneasy.

Before leaving, he tugged on the corner of Cizer's clothes and opened his mouth: "Brother, you must come back safely."

"I will."

The two said a few words briefly, then turned around.

The place where Sevi hid Wagner was very remote, and it took Jianning a lot of time to successfully find the place and find Wagner.

Two good friends finally met each other, and their eyes were red when they saw that the meeting went smoothly.

"Ning Zai!"