203

Jian Ning stopped, and Wagner also stopped.

Although Wagner didn't know what was so interesting about this poor place, he chose to follow Jian Ning when she came.

"Ning Zai, do you want to go in?"

"Yes."

Jian Ning raised her hand and touched her heart. His heart was beating violently.

The moment she stepped into this fragile-looking house, several images flashed through Jian Ning's mind.

These pictures are all about this house.

There is a garden behind the house. He is planting flowers in the garden, and there are people watching him quietly.

And the kitchen in the house.

He was standing in the kitchen cooking, and the person behind him came over and put his arm around his waist.

These scenes that suddenly appeared made everyone in Jian Ning feel dazed.

He walked in and saw the garden, but there were no more flowers and plants in the garden. He went into the house and saw the kitchen, but there was no one standing here cooking anymore.

Jian Ning continued to walk. As he walked, his heart began to throb.

"Ning Zai, you, what's wrong with you?" Wagner turned his face and was shocked when he saw the tears on Jian Ning's face.

Jian Ning ignored his voice and continued walking around.

Wagner looked at him and felt horrified that he might be possessed!

"Ning Zai, just wait, I'm going to do some research on how to ward off evil spirits!" Wagner started searching on the spot for how to ward off evil spirits, but before he could start searching, he suddenly caught a photo out of the corner of his eye.

In the photo, it is Jan Ning and Cizer.

He was stunned: "Ning Zai, why is the photo of you and Cesar here? No, no, it doesn't seem to be the two of you."

Wagner's eyes stayed on the photo, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt his forehead buzzing.

The people in the group photo looked the same as Jan Ning and César, but if you take a closer look, you would find that the temperaments of "Jian Ning" and "Cesare" in the group photo were similar to the Jian Ning and César he knew. Zell, it's still different.

This is not the only group photo in the room.

Jian Ning also saw those photos. He looked at them one by one. Finally, he bent down and covered his head.

"Ning Zai!"

Wagner really felt that something was wrong with Jian Ning. He no longer hesitated and directly carried Jian Ning up: "Let's get out of here first!" It

was after Jian Ning came in that something seemed wrong. .

Wagner didn't give Jian Ning a chance to resist, and just carried Jian Ning and ran out.

Jian Ning was suffering from a headache at the moment and didn't resist being carried by him.

Wagner successfully carried the person out. After carrying him out, he quickly pushed the person onto the spacecraft, and then hurriedly led the person away.

The spacecraft was running stably, and there was no problem this time.

On the way back.

Wagner also called César. He was as close to César as a brother. At the moment, Jian Ning was abnormal, and he did not hide it from César at all.