164

The door was pushed open.

When Cesare came in, Jian Ning was still lying on the bed with no intention of getting up.

He picked up Zai Zai on the bed from behind, ignoring Zai Zai's struggle in his arms. After restraining Zai Zai, he patted his back to comfort him: "Be good, don't lose your temper with your brother."

He gave Zai Zai a message to Zai Zai who was still unhappy . After patting his back, he fed the stone candy in his pocket to Zai: "Open your mouth, this is a heart-shaped candy."

After being coaxed and fed, the unhappy Zai was finally willing to pay attention to his brother.

"Put this on, it's a bit cold outside."

Cizer found a slightly thicker coat from the cabinet and put it on Jian Ning himself: "I'm going out later, follow me closely."

Jian Ning wore He was warm and warm, and his hand was firmly held by his brother, and he was led out.

Cizer took Janning to chase the remaining Zerg.

The last remaining Zerg now fled deep into the wasteland.

Jian Ning was really interested in this activity. He followed his brother well at first, but then he stopped following him well.

Cizer looked at him while looking for traces of the Zerg's escape. Although it was a bit troublesome, he could still hold on.

Spent most of the night outside.

As expected, Jian Ning found the hiding Zerg. He waved his dagger and stabbed the Zerg cleanly and neatly. When he killed the last Zerg, Jian Ning saw the deep hatred for him in the eyes of the Zerg.

"Do you think you can kill us Zerg?!"

"I tell you, it's impossible!"

"We Zerg can't be killed. Just under your noses, we have found a new way of survival!"

This When he dropped the insect, he didn't know if he was deliberately exaggerating or if it was really the case. Jian Ning's hand holding the dagger paused, intending to stay alive first.

But unexpectedly, just when he was about to put away the dagger, the insect suddenly rushed towards him.

Just when Jian Ning was about to be bitten, Cizer slashed the insect open with a knife.

"Brother."

Seeing his brother squatting down to dig out insect cores for him, Jian Ning squatted down and asked, "This insect just now has been living under our noses. Do you think this is true? "

It shouldn't be true."

Cizer reasoned, "It's a fantasy to think about living in a human city."

Although Cizer said this, Jian Ning, who was squatting on the ground, still felt that. I feel a little insecure.

He reached out and poked the insect's body.

At about two o'clock in the morning, Cizer carried Zaizai, who was tired, and walked towards the army.

Above their heads is the sky full of stars.

Jian Ning lay on her brother and raised her head to look up at the sky. His neck was sore from looking at it, so he lowered his head and said, "Brother, will you go home with me tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'll go back with you. "

Perhaps it was because the two of them had been killing bugs together for a long time outside. Jian Ning didn't forget her brother's grudge now. He circled his brother's neck and breathed on his ear, looking like a very good boy. .