150

When Xiao Zai Zai heard the answer, he didn't see much happiness on his fat face.

Seeing this, Ludwig picked up a piece of meat and fed it to his mouth: "Open your mouth."

Although the little Zaizai was full, when he saw the meat, he opened his mouth reflexively and ate it in one bite.

Ludwig finished feeding him one mouthful and then gave him a second mouthful.

After feeding him a few mouthfuls, Zaizai turned away angrily: "Stop feeding Zaizai!"

Zaizai was still upset.

Ludwig saw that he really didn't want to eat, so he continued to eat by himself. He ate very quickly and finished the meal in a short time.

The plate with the food was pushed aside. Ludwig held the cub with one hand and planned to play a cartoon for him with the other hand.

With the sound of cartoons playing.

Ludwig lowered his head and began to ask questions about his little Zai Zai.

"Now can you tell Uncle Lulu why you are unhappy?"

Xiao Zaizai's mood really eased as he watched his favorite cartoon. He leaned on Ludwig's chest, his little chubby hand grabbing Ludwig's big hand and playing with it.

For a moment, there was no other sound in the study except the sound of cartoons.

Xiao Zaizai's eyes were watching the cartoon, but he was not paying attention.

His little face was bulging with anger. As for the reason for his anger, if he said it out loud, he would look very stingy.

Oliver is a cub from his brother's family, and he is a relative of Uncle Lulu and Aunt Ivy.

Xiao Zaizai also has relatives, and he knows that relatives represent a close relationship.

Just like his elder uncle and younger uncle, Zaizai loves his uncle in his heart.

Even if Uncle Lulu likes Oliver, it's normal.

Zaizai was obviously a stingy brat, but he didn't want to be a stingy brat. He sniffed and said dullly, "Zai Zai is not unhappy anymore."

Ludwig: "..."

Who are you fooling?

Ludwig held up his chubby face and asked him again: "Don't want to talk?"

Xiao Zaizai remained silent.

The older one and the younger one looked at each other face to face. After looking at each other for a moment, Ludwig pinched his cheek and said, "Forget it, you can say it whenever you want."

In the study room The door is still closed.

The little Zaizai didn't want to go out, so he stayed on Ludwig's lap and didn't move his buttocks.

Laid on for a few minutes.

There was a knock on the door, and Cizer's voice sounded at the door. He reminded: "Father, Ning Zai's homework hasn't been done yet."

Upon hearing this, Ludwig patted Zai Zai's butt and asked him to get his homework. .

"Bring your homework here and write it."

"Yeah!"

Xiao Zaizai jumped down, opened the door, and ran out to get his schoolbag.

When he was picking up his schoolbag, he saw Oliver in the living room. There were several books in front of Oliver, and he was looking down at the book.