Twenty Three

The contact between Huo Lin and Mans was neither too much nor too little. In short, he knew that this was not a helpful person.

  "Thank you."

  Huo Lin said to Mans in a low voice. Even though the other party was most likely called by his mother, he still had to say thank you.

  Mans looked at him and said nothing more.

  Hardy had already agreed to Mans' proposal, but the more he looked at the little fat cub, the more he felt that he would be beaten on the ring. He regretted agreeing too quickly, but the facts were set and could not be changed.

  "The competition time is in the afternoon. Since you want to come here to study so much, you should experience it here before the competition starts."

  Hardy said, and turned around and took out a few books and a pencil case from the cabinet.

  He did not give these directly to the little cub who was being played by Mans, but handed them to Huo Lin: "Here, you can give it to him when Mans puts him down."

  He said, and began to see the guest off.

  "I have something else to do, so please don't bother me here. Your Highness, I won't see you off."

  If it was outside the school, Hadi would be much more respectful to the little prince, but in school, His Majesty the Emperor said in person that teachers are the most important here.

  Royal children should not have any privileges in school, and the little prince has indeed not been treated specially because of his status since he started school.

  Hadi sat back in his chair with drooping eyelids.

  Seeing this, Mans stopped bothering him. Although the two were old acquaintances, they didn't have much to talk about. After

  leaving the office.

  Huo Lin finally spoke to Mans, "Mans, you can put Ningzi down. He will feel uncomfortable if you hold him like this."

  Mans lowered his eyes and looked at the little kid shaking his legs in the air. He didn't think that the other party looked uncomfortable. He felt that the kid was playing this action as a game.

  He let go and put the little fat kid on the ground.

  Sure enough, the kid who had just been put down hugged his legs, raised his chubby face, and politely asked in a baby voice: "Can you lift me again?"

  Huo Lin: "..."

  Huo Lin pinched the clothes on the back of his neck, not allowing him to hug Mans anymore.

  "Ningzi, let's go, I'll take you to class."

  Huo Lin said, and raised his eyes to say goodbye to Mans: "Mans, we're leaving first, bye."

  Ningzi, who failed to hug his thigh, was led away by his brother. He looked back at Mans every few steps, and kept saying: "Brother, the kid still wants to play."

  Huo Lin could also lift the little fat kid, but his strength was still a little weaker than Mans.

  Seeing that the little fat kid wanted to play so much, he thought for a few seconds and suggested: "When we go back today, you can ask my father to lift you up. He is very tall and very strong."

  The emperor of the empire has never been an empty position. During the war, His Majesty personally led the army to resist foreign enemies. Almost every generation of emperors became more and more powerful after the baptism of war.