71-72-73-74-75

SEVENTY ONE

  A big and a small child, both a little dirty, stood at the entrance of the passage, staring blankly at the man who was walking towards them. The man walked very slowly, and he would stop and slow down after walking two steps.

  Huo Lin looked at the other person's white clothes without a trace of dust, and he subconsciously took two steps back with the child in his arms.

  He and Ningzi were too dirty.

  If the man came over and met them, he might dislike them. In front of the ultimate beauty, the two immature children were a little overwhelmed.

  Huo Lin noticed that the child in his arms struggled.

  He put the child down.

  The child, who was wrapped in the mecha from head to toe, was anxious to take off the mecha. The mecha given by Grandpa Ram was a mecha controlled by mental power, not a traditional mecha for him. The child was not used to this kind of mecha.

  Before taking it off twice, the child flipped over.

  "Brother, save the cub!"

  The cub, who was trapped in the mecha and couldn't get out, lay face down on the ground and kicked his legs shamefully.

  The cub was an absolute face control. It was the first time he saw such a beautiful woman, so beautiful that even the cub was shocked. So the cub who wanted to greet the beauty, of course, had to take off the dirty mecha first.

  The cub, who was anxious to take off the mecha, flapped his short mecha legs and called for help to his brother.

  Seeing this, Huo Lin hurried over and rescued him from the mecha.

  When Huo Lin was taking off the mecha for the cub, the beauty not far away was also watching them.

  A few seconds later.

  Huo Lin also took off the mecha helmet, cleared his throat, took the little fat cub by the hand, and greeted the beauty.

  "Hello, I'm Xizel, this is my cub, Ningzi. There was a riot outside, and I brought Ningzi here."

  Huo Lin greeted the other party very politely. He had a good brain. He knew with his toes that the beauty who could appear in Raphael's palace must have a complicated relationship with Raphael.

  "Hello."

  An Nuo had seen the little cub led by the crown prince in Raphael's video. Before Raphael left, he also watched the latest photos taken on Raphael's star plane.

  In the photo, the little fat cub wet the bedsheet.

  An Nuo's mysophobia was very serious. He was not only sensitive to the environment, but also to smells.

  Raphael occasionally stayed outside for too long. When he came back and approached him, he could smell the smell on Raphael that made him unbearable. For

  a person like An Nuo who was obsessed with mysophobia, it took a lot of courage to walk from the palace to here.

  "I'm An Nuo."

  An Nuo originally wanted to go out to find Raphael, but after seeing the two cubs, especially the youngest Ning cub, he thought about it and changed his mind.

  "Come in with me, it's safer inside."

  He just opened this passage from the inside, so that the two cubs could find it. Once the passage is closed, no one can open it from the outside unless Raphael personally authenticates it.