Seventeen

The incoming phone rang several times, but Huo Lin held the steering wheel tightly and didn't answer it.

  Until Jian Ning leaned over and touched his Star Phone, he was still mumbling: "Guo Guo! Ji Ji!"

  Huo Lin: "..."

  What a terrible repetition.

  Huo Lin freed up a hand and pressed his pocket. He replied: "No need to answer it, just sit still and don't move."

  Jian Ning likes to answer the phone very much. Every time Zhan Xi's Star Phone rang, he would crawl over to answer it. The people who called knew Jian Ning. After hearing the baby voice on the other end of the phone, they didn't hang up, but continued to talk to Jian Ning. After

  a few times, Jian Ning liked to answer the phone even more. Not only did he like to answer the phone, he also mistakenly thought that everyone who called was looking for him!

  Seeing that Jian Ning still wanted to touch the Star Phone, Huo Lin waited until the phone stopped ringing before taking out the Star Phone and giving it to him.

  "I'll play a cartoon for you. You can go to sleep after you finish watching it."

  The journey back was still a few hours away, and Huo Lin wanted him to be quiet for a while. After all, being in a car is different from being outside. The space in a car is small and not suitable for making noises.

  Huo Lin poked out a cartoon with one hand and handed it to Jian Ning.

  The cartoon had just been played for less than a minute when the call reminder rang again. There was no need to think, it must be the person who called just now.

  Huo Lin sat in the driver's seat and ordered Jian Ning: "Ningzi, poke down."

  Jian Ning: "?"

  Jian Ning tightened his little face and had a serious expression. You can't poke down to answer the phone, you have to poke up!

  Jian Ning, who was very experienced in answering the phone, poked the screen with his fat hand. He not only poked through the call, but also poked a video request.

  The video call was connected.

  Jian Ning sat up straight and prepared to have a good call with the other party. He was still expecting that it would be his father who called this time.

  A figure appeared on the interstellar screen.

  The little boy, who was sitting in the seat and happily raised his feet, made love with the emperor opposite without any warning. The big and the small looked at each other, and the little baby's feet stopped curling up, and his sweet smile disappeared.

  He stared blankly at the strange emperor, a little confused, but he still habitually followed his father's teachings, shook his little hand and greeted: "Ni, Nihao."

  Ludwig: "?"

  Ludwig looked at the little baby who answered the phone. The little baby had a tuft of hair on his head, and a pair of eyes on his chubby face were particularly beautiful. Even his blank expression looked very cute.

  He greeted politely: "Hello."

  Jian Ning was still a little confused. He didn't know the uncle who called him!

  But his father said that babies are kind and polite to others. So the polite little baby continued to chat with the other party: "Wo, Ningzi!"

  He introduced his name to the strange uncle, and also introduced several nicknames he liked, all at once: "Ningbao!"