155

Before Zhan Xi could completely lose his temper, Cizer, who was watching, bent down and put his face in front of Zaizai: "Ning Zai, you have been exposed."

Xiao Zaizai: "?"

Xiao Zaizai hid the star machine. , looked warily at his brother who suddenly appeared. His fat face was full of disapproval: "Brother, what are you talking about? Zai Zai doesn't understand."

Cizer pinched his fat face and informed him bluntly. : "Stop struggling to your death, and apologize to your father frankly, otherwise I won't be able to save you."

Xiao Zaizai's face was pinched, and there was hesitation in a pair of fat and beautiful round eyes.

César patiently coaxed him again: "If you are short of star coins, you can tell your brother and I will give them to you. If you fool your father like this, you will definitely be beaten."

Xiaozai: "..."

Xiaozai With his brother's patient coaxing, Zai finally took out the hidden star machine and prepared to apologize frankly to his father.

But when he opened the screen, there were already several messages in the dialog box.

Zhan Xi: "Ning Zai, I think your skin is itchy."

Zhan Xi: "We'll talk about it when you get home at night."

Zhan Xi: "[smile]."

Xiao Zai Zai looked at the smiling expression sent by his father , he sniffed, raised his fat face, and looked at his brother with tears in his eyes: "Brother, is Zaizai going to die?"

Cizer choked.

Looking at the current situation, Xiao Zaizai is indeed doomed.

The finished little Zaizai was sad and confused: "Zai Zai used Uncle Lulu's star machine, how did dad know it was Zai Zai's?"

Cizer touched his head and comforted him: "Ning Zai is not afraid, brother is still here."

A glimmer of hope rose in Xiao Zai Zai's eyes: "Brother is here, Zai Zai doesn't have to be beaten?"

Cizer was silent.

After a few seconds of silence, he said, "When you finish the beating, my brother will rub it for you." When

the little Zaizai heard this, he shut up in place.

He didn't want to talk to his brother for the moment, so he took the star machine and went to call Wagner. Wagner had already returned to the Federation, so he could ask how Wagner's final exam was going.

Taking Ludwig's words, he called Wagner.

Wagner was shocked at first, but he breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the familiar Ning Zai in the camera.

"Ning Zai, why did you call me with this number?"

"Uncle Lulu gave me the star machine to play with."

After Xiao Zai Zai told Wagner about the star machine, he asked about Wagner's exam: " The exam questions we have this time are very difficult. I will definitely not get the reward from my father."

"Sigh."

When it comes to grades, there is no one who is not depressed, and Wagner himself is worried. With a grimace on his face, he said to Zaizai: "Our teacher will personally inform the parents now that I didn't do well in the exam this time. If he informs my dad, my dad will be angry again."

Xiao Zaizai can't save him. Wagner.

The two cubs sighed at each other. After sighing for a few minutes, the cub also told Wagner that he was going to die.