Twenty Seven

The oxygen in the oxygen cylinder had been completely consumed. Fortunately, Huo Lin had received hypoxia training a long time ago.

  He dragged Zhan Xi and, with the help of other guards, successfully dragged him onto the spaceship.

  As soon as he got on the spaceship, Huo Lin immediately called out, "Doctor, let the doctor come over!"

  Huo Lin brought a full team of people with him when he went out. In addition to a whole team of guards, there were also other talents on his spaceship.

  The doctor came in a hurry and directed people to put Zhan Xi on the bed.

  Zhan Xi's condition was visibly dangerous. The doctor didn't bother to say anything more to Huo Lin, and he performed first aid on Zhan Xi.

  The doctor could only treat external injuries. Not long after, he came out and said to Huo Lin, "Your Highness, I have detected that his mental power is very unstable. If he continues like this, everyone on the spaceship will be affected."

  The violent mental power will not only cause pain to the person himself, but the most terrifying thing about it is that it can induce other people to fall into the same situation. Of course, this effect is only aimed at mental powers that are weaker than this level of mental power.

  Huo Lin thought for a moment: "Take him to room B02. He won't affect anyone if he lives there."

  "Yes."

  Zhan Xi was transferred to a new room. He had been fighting with others for too long in an oxygen-deficient environment, and his body was greatly damaged.

  Fortunately, he was still unconscious, otherwise he would have been in a painful struggle under the influence of the violent mental power.

  Time passed little by little.

  Just as the doctor was packing up the things he had just used and preparing to leave temporarily, the door was knocked.

  He opened the door and saw His Royal Highness the Crown Prince and the little cub led by His Royal Highness the Crown Prince.

  "I'm here to find my dad."

  The curly-haired cub raised his fat face and asked the doctor: "Can I go see my dad?" "

  Yes, but it's better to go later..."

  The mental power level of this cub is unknown. If it is too weak, going in is equivalent to delivering food.

  Before he finished his words of persuasion, the cub at the door had already run in.

  After Jian Ning ran in, Huo Lin also walked in.

  He didn't let the doctor stay here any longer.

  After the doctor left, he closed the door and looked back at Jian Ning.

  Jian Ning had already climbed onto his father's bed. He was holding his father's face and was pressing his forehead against his father's forehead.

  Huo Lin had never seen him do this before, so he couldn't figure out what he was doing.

  As for Jian Ning's healing ability, even the little prince, with whom he had been dating for many years, Zhan Xi was cautious and didn't tell him a word.

  The last time Queen Ivy woke up, it was related to her mental power, but the queen said it was the effect of the Phoenix Wing Stone, and it didn't have much to do with Jian Ning.