Forty Two

Zhan Rao looked at the happy little kid, and finally didn't tell him the news of leaving. He stood on tiptoe and lifted the kid sitting on his feet a little bit.

  When he lifted it, he also found that the kid was a bit too heavy.

  The kid who was lifted up had no idea of his own weight. He hugged Zhan Rao's calf and giggled.

  Huo Lin looked at Zhan Rao, then looked down at his feet, and a solemn look flashed across his expressionless little face.

  It seems that he has to intensify his training and strive to be able to lift the little fat kid easily like Uncle Zhan Rao.

  The lively scene continued until night.

  Zhan Xi saw that it was too late, so he wanted to keep Huo Lin and Wagner: "It's too late now, you two can sleep here today. I will send you back tomorrow."

  Huo Lin heard this and shook his head: "Uncle Zhan, I'll go back to sleep."

  His clothes and other things were all in the palace, and it was inconvenient to live here. When he left, Wagner also wanted to leave: "Uncle Zhan, I want to find my father."

  Marshal Tang En, who was always cold and indifferent to his son before, finally changed his nature after returning this time, and Wagner also stuck to his father very much.

  Zhan Xi looked at Wagner and had to send Wagner back.

  It was late at night.

  When Zhan Xi came back, the little kid was not in the bedroom, but sleeping with others. Several adults slept on a big bed, and in the middle was a little fat kid lying on his back.

  The little fat kid didn't sleep well. When he slept with Zhan Xi before, he was still in Zhan Xi's arms before going to bed, and he disappeared while sleeping.

  Not only did he sleep badly, but the little guy occasionally wet the bed.

  In short, this is a not very quiet kid.

  At this moment, the little cub had one fat foot on Dobby's face, his head was against Zhan Rao's waist, and his little hands were holding Zhan Rao's arm.

  Zhan Xi stood at the door and took a look, but still didn't take him away.

  Ling Qi was more particular and didn't like a group of people sleeping together. His room was next to Zhan Xi's, and when he saw Zhan Xi coming back, he came out to take a look.

  The moonlight on Baiwu Star was beautiful.

  Both of them were standing at the door, only a few steps away.

  Ling Qi glanced at the open door and saw the little cub sleeping next to everyone else. He pulled the corner of his lips and said, "Ningzai will definitely cry as soon as they leave tomorrow."

  Zhan Xi started to have a headache when he thought about the scene at that time.

  He looked at Ling Qi for help: "Please coax him more tomorrow, I feel I can't handle it alone."

  Ling Qi smiled: "Then you have to beg me nicely."

  Zhan Xi followed with a smile. He originally had a look that attracted peach blossoms, and this smile also revealed a bit of unserious meaning: "Okay Ling Qi, please."

  Ling Qi: "..."

  Ling Qi didn't say anything.

  The two talked for a few words, and finally, Zhan Xi suddenly asked: "By the way, you came back to Baiwu Star, do you really want to accompany the baby?"