Fifty One

Huo Lin did not dare to delay and found a bag. When he handed the bag over, he coaxed the little boy: "I checked, this car will go down soon. Ningzi, hold on a little longer, we will go down."

  This project takes very little time, they can go down after a while.

  Wagner, who was sitting on Ningzi's left, frowned and muttered: "Something is wrong, when I was sitting in the past, it would not stop like this."

  Wagner was familiar with all the projects in the amusement park. Not only was he familiar with them, he also played them all by himself.

  He turned his head, looked directly at Huo Lin over the fat boy who picked up the plastic bag: "Brother Xizel, I think our car is not right."

  He was talking to Huo Lin, and the little boy in the middle vomited a few times, but nothing came out.

  A few minutes later.

  The car still did not move, and the people sitting around them began to panic: "What's going on? Is there a malfunction?! Where is the security guard! Get us down!"

  The voices around were getting louder and louder.

  Huo Lin felt heavy in his heart. When he got on just now, he did not bring a guard. This project is a cub project. The chairs above are special chairs for cubs. Visitors over 15 years old are not allowed to sit on them.

  When they stopped, Auburn, who was guarding below, and Marshal Tang En immediately went to find the person in charge.

  Some went to find the person in charge, and some started to find the faults in the project directly.

  "Brother."

  The little fat cub held the bag and looked at Huo Lin in a daze: "Can't we get down?"

  Huo Lin held one of his hands, and his tone sounded very stable: "No, we can get down."

  He brought many people, even if someone wanted to harm them, it would not succeed.

  Under Auburn's leadership, it didn't take too long for their car to move again. After a few minutes, all three cubs landed safely. The

  little fat cub was unbuckled by his brother and ran to the front impatiently.

  He squatted beside the garden and finally vomited with the small bag.

  There were many children like him. Wagner was stunned. He didn't expect Ningzai to be unable to hold on. He took a bottle of water, bent down and handed it over: "Ningzai, here you go." After

  squatting on the ground for a long time, the little cub stopped vomiting.

  Huo Lin picked him up, but didn't rush to take him to play the game. Instead, he took him to a seat to relax: "Are you feeling better now? Do you still want to vomit?"

  The little boy buried his head in his brother's arms, feeling very aggrieved.

  The amusement park was not as fun as he imagined!

  Huo Lin patted him soothingly, and after he calmed down, he stood up: "Wagner, you sit with Ningzi for a while, I'll buy you drinks."

  The small stand selling drinks was just over ten meters away. Wagner nodded and sat next to Ningzi.

  Huo Lin walked a few steps and called Auburn.

  He asked in a low voice: "What happened just now?"