Extra I

Friday night.

  Before Jane Ning got off work, he received a notice from his company, saying that everyone was going to have a dinner together to build friendly comradery.

  He looked down at the message for three seconds, and then rejected the dinner: "Sorry, I have something to do tonight."

  After sending the rejection message, Jane Ning sent another message to Xi Zeer: "Brother, my company is having a dinner tonight, so I have to go home late."

  Xi Zeer: "Okay."

  After deceiving Xi Zeer, Jane Ning casually took a taxi and told the driver an address.

  The driver recognized him at a glance, but hesitated for a moment and didn't say much.

  The car sped all the way.

  Jane Ning sat in the car, looking down at the star machine.

  He now works in an administrative unit, and his daily life is very low-key. He doesn't let the driver follow him when he goes out.

  At first, the empire was still quite uncomfortable with this queen. After all, this queen's style is very different from that of previous queens.

  But after one or two days, one or two years, they slowly got used to it.

  The car drove for less than ten minutes and stopped.

  Jane Ning paid the money, and walked into the building in front of him with his backpack on his back. He swiped the door card at the door of the building, took the elevator to the sixth floor, and arrived at the breeding room. The

  breeding room is not an industrial white wall, but is painted sky blue, and there are cartoon patterns, which looks cute.

  If an uninformed person comes in here, the other party will never think that this is a breeding room.

  Beautiful walls, rabbit lights, and small toys can be seen everywhere.

  This place is clearly more like a children's room.

  Jane Ning disinfected his whole body and followed the breeder inside. He asked: "Is the cub good today? I brought him toys." "

  The little prince is very good."

  Xi Zeer and Jane Ning have now been upgraded to emperors and queens. The cub who is still in training is naturally the little prince of the empire.

  Jane Ning's attitude towards the elders is that whoever wants to raise this cub can raise it. He is not particularly rare. If the cub is like his personality, he will be bald.

  Although he said he disliked it, Jane Ning often came to see it secretly after work.

  Although they knew that the cubs still in the process of being raised would not play with him, Jane Ning and some other elders would still come with toys.

  "Little cub, look, Daddy brought you a big dinosaur today, and it can sing."

  "Be good, Daddy really wants to meet you."

  Jane Ning took the toys and talked to the little cub after the trainer left. There was no trace of disgust in his tone at this moment. On the contrary, his voice was so soft that it was almost unlike himself: "Daddy misses you so much, likes you so much, you are Daddy's little baby."

  Jane Ning's sweet words to the little cub were not worth the money and he went out.

  Even though the little cub may not be able to hear or understand the voice now, Jane Ning still doesn't care.