170

The experience of moving out as a migrant worker is exactly the same as the experience of serving my uncle. This experience is the last memory that my uncle wants to mention.

He didn't recognize his little nephew at that time, and made his little nephew suffer so much under his nose. Although he loved his precious nephew even more afterward, no matter how much it hurt, he still felt a little guilty.

At this moment, hearing Zaizai say that he wanted to raise his own Cizer, there was a warmth in his heart.

He picked up Zaizai and hugged him tightly: "Ning Zai, you don't need to raise me. Whatever you want to do, just let me do it."

Jian Ning: "..."

Jian Ning was embarrassed: "I'm afraid it's not possible."

César: "Why not?"

César thought he wanted to feel sorry for himself and was reluctant to let him work.

But unexpectedly, the troubled Zaizai wrinkled his face, and after hesitation, he still said honestly: "Uncle Boss kept me because I was cute. He likes cute human cubs."

His brother is It looks good, but it doesn't seem very cute.

When the uncle boss saw his brother just now, his eyes were not very happy.

Cesare was silent.

He lowered his eyes to look at the cute little face close at hand, and then thought about his own face when he looked in the mirror. In such a comparison, he was indeed not as cute as Ning Zai.

"Brother, I like you the most."

Jian Ning was afraid that her brother would be hit, so she even tried to coax her brother: "In my eyes, you are the most beautiful brother in the world!"

Jian Ning's rainbow fart sounded loud and clear. Never finished.

César couldn't help but curl his lips under his series of rainbow farts: "Okay, I understand, no need to praise me anymore."

Jian Ning should have been afraid of living in this strange place this time. of.

But knowing that Sai Wei and the others were here and accompanied by her brother, Jian Ning was not afraid at all.

He held his brother's hand, his little face full of trust: "Brother, when I grow up, I will still support you."

Cizer said "hmm".

Since he was little, his Zai Zai has dreamed of being filial to him and raising him when he grows up. He has always condoned this longing for Zai Zai.

It's getting late now.

Jian Ning had a meal during the day, had a full stomach, and now took a shower. He started to feel a little sleepy: "Brother, sleep."

"Okay, go to sleep."

He said he was going to sleep, but before going to bed, Jian Ning Ning climbed out of bed again and walked out: "Brother, wait for me, I'll go say good night to the boss uncle."

"Okay."

Cizer wanted to follow, but Jian Ning didn't let him.

Nofan's room was next door. Before knocking on the door, Jian Ning went to the kitchen to pour milk. He drank a glass himself and brought two more glasses. One was given to his brother, and the other was held by him, knocking on the door. Fan's room.

"Uncle."

After getting permission to come in, Zaizai put on clean cartoon pajamas and walked up to Nofan with milk in hand: "My dad said that you can sleep well if you drink milk before going to bed. "