127

The little Zaizai hadn't seen his aunt for a long time. He put his fat face close to his aunt's handsome face and said in a sweet voice: "Auntie, Zaizai misses you so much."

Raphael listened. Listening to his little breasts, she lowered her head and kissed his fat face.

After Xiao Zai Zai let his aunt finish kissing him, he then asked: "Aunt, where is uncle? Zai Zai is looking for uncle."

Raphael hugged him and carried him into the house.

On the big bed in the room, Annuo was lying quietly. He also heard the movements of the little Zaizai, so after trembling his eyelashes, he slowly opened his eyes.

"Uncle!"

Xiao Zaizai, who just now said he missed his aunt, saw his uncle now and immediately wanted his uncle instead of his aunt. He was put down by his aunt and trotted to his uncle's bed.

I haven't seen him for a long time. My uncle is still very good-looking, but his face looks very weak.

He stretched out his fat hand and carefully touched his uncle's face. His voice sounded distressed: "Uncle, you need to get better soon."

An Nuo was also surprised to see him coming.

He tried to push himself up to sit up, but accidentally disturbed the wound, and his face suddenly turned paler.

Seeing this, Zaizai hurriedly kicked off his shoes and climbed onto the bed.

His eye circles were red and moist: "Uncle, don't move around. Zai Zai is coming up to accompany you."

"Uncle, it's okay."

Annuo didn't want to scare Zai Zai, so he held the corners of his lips and held his hand. Xiao Zaizai's little hands were a little cold: "Don't worry, uncle will be fine after a nap."

"Liar."

Xiao Zaizai sniffed when he saw his uncle's injury, with tears in his eyes: "Uncle It takes a lot of sleep to get better. "

One sleep is not enough.

Xiao Zaizai was talking to An Nuo, while An Ruan and Zhan Xi were talking to Raphael. They were asking Raphael for more detailed information.

After Raphael finished talking to them, he looked at Zhan Xi: "Isn't Ning Zai still in school?"

He originally wanted to pick up Zai Zai, but it happened to be school time and Annuo didn't let him pick him up. .

"I asked for leave for him."

Zhan Xi frowned slightly: "Although study is important, no matter how important it is, it can't be compared to family members. Don't worry, he won't delay class when he comes."

"Ling Qi and An Ruan, both I can give him extra lessons."

Zhan Xi said not to delay Xiao Zaizai's homework, and Raphael nodded.

They set out at night and haven't even slept a wink yet.

Zhan Xi glanced at Zaizai, who was still on the bed with his uncle, and said to Annuo: "Annuo, you are still injured. Ningzai is not a good sleeper. I will take him away first and wait for him to wake up." Come find you again."

"No, no!"

Zaizai, who was leaning on his uncle's arm, kicked his legs and said, "Zaizai will sleep with uncle!"

Zhan Xi didn't believe him.

This little guy doesn't remember much when he's asleep. It's not safe for him to sleep with Annuo.