115

The sleepy little Zai Zai opened his little arms and stared at his father in confusion: "Dad, Zai Zai is sleepy."

Zhan Xi bent down and picked up Zai Zai, who was so sleepy that he couldn't even open his eyes.

"You're so sleepy, why do you still want to follow dad?"

Zhan Xi was a little helpless: "Dad just went to the bathroom, he won't go far."

The little Zaizai had completely closed his eyes in his father's arms . Huhu's face was pressed against his father's chest, and his little voice was so vague that it was hard to hear: "Zai Zai is afraid."

He didn't say what he was afraid of, but Zhan Xi knew it.

The little guy is afraid that the adults will disappear again.

The dim bedside lamp was always on. Zhan Xi returned to bed with Zai Zai in his arms, feeling a little unable to sleep.

He lowered his head and looked at the little Zai Zai who had woken up.

The little Zaizai has been fed a lot these days. In addition to Ling Qi's five meals a day, the chefs in the palace are also trying their best to prepare nutritious dishes.

Even Andre was secretly stuffing snacks for Zaizai.

The little Zaizai's belly has been round in the past few days.

He eats a lot and his meat grows quickly.

Now Zai Zai looks like a soft and chubby cub again.

It's just that the flesh has grown back, but the little Zaizai's sense of security has not returned yet.

Zhan Xi's heart sank when he thought about Zaizai's current clingy behavior. He had to think of a way to prevent Zaizai from being so scared anymore.

This night.

The little Zaizai slept very well. When he woke up in the morning, he nestled in his father's arms and touched the new stubble on his father's chin.

The stubble was stiff, so Zaizai deliberately rubbed his fat face. When it was itchy, he chuckled softly.

Without the interaction of his father, the little Zaizai can play happily on his own.

Zhan Xi went to bed when it was almost dawn. He was not a heavy sleeper. Before he raised the cub, he would not wake up even if there was thunder outside.

But after raising the cub, his sleep became lighter.

There was nothing I could do. Zaizai was too young in the past and had the habit of sleeping at night. Is there anyone around him to take care of him?

Whenever the cub moves, he has to wake up.

Cubs are too young and can easily get into various situations. When something happens to a cub, they can't speak and don't know how to ask for help, so adults need to be attentive and check on them at any time.

After raising a cub like this for many years, no parent can sleep soundly.

When the little Zaizai was rubbing his beard happily, Zhan Xi had already woken up. He didn't move even when he woke up, letting the little Zaizai play by himself.

When the little Zaizai came over again, Zhan Xi suddenly opened his eyes, then grabbed the little Zaizai and scratched it.

The little Zaizai was so frightened by his father that his eyes widened and he twisted his little body to crawl out.

Zhan Xi held him down, causing Zaizai to exclaim.

"Don't scratch Zai Zai!"

"Dad, help!"