Extra XV| Side Story

Wagner fell in love online.

  He didn't even tell his best friend Jane Ning about this news.

  He and Jane Ning were not in the same school. Although they always chatted and made plans to go out during holidays, they were not together all the time. So he kept it a secret from Jane Ning, and he was successful.

  But he kept it a secret from Jane Ning, but it was not easy to keep it a secret from his father, whom he saw every day.

  "Wagner, what are you laughing at the star machine again?" Marshal Tang En passed by the living room and saw his son sitting on the sofa with a silly smile, and asked with a frown.

  Wagner covered the screen of the star machine and sat up straight. He replied: "I'm watching the funny videos that Ning Zai shared with me. It's so funny."

  Tang En didn't believe it: "He has shared videos with you too frequently recently. Also, you didn't sleep until late last night. Were you also chatting with Ning Zai?"

  Wagner: "Yeah!"

  Wagner answered without changing his expression, then stood up and walked towards the room.

  Tang En watched him walk away, staring at his back, and became more and more suspicious.

  Soon.

  Wagner went back to the room under his father's gaze. As soon as he got back, he slammed the door shut and locked it.

  "Fuck, baby, did you hear that? My dad is doubting me!"

  Wagner said to his Star Machine with his head down. On the screen of his Star Machine, a voice call was clearly displayed.

  On the other end of the voice call, there was a cold and neutral voice, which sounded a bit like a boy's voice.

  But Wagner had seen the photo and knew that the owner of the photo was a pretty girl, which was very different from the voice. At this moment, his girl Wenwen was asking him, "Are you so afraid of your dad finding out?"

  Wagner lay on the bed and muttered, "I'm not afraid. Didn't you say that you wouldn't let me make it public, or you wouldn't date me."

  Wenwen: "..." Wenwen

  paused and reminded him, "You didn't really want to date me at first."

  At the beginning, when they were dating online, it was Wenwen who took the initiative.

  Wagner looks reckless, but he is actually innocent. After being forced into an online romance, he was not used to it at first and even thought about breaking up.

  But he got addicted to the girl after just a few days.

  The two have been in an online romance until now, which is quite a long time.

  "I didn't have a relationship at first, so I didn't know it was so good. Baby, I like you so much now."

  Wagner lay on the bed and said nice things to Wenwen. When he said these nice things, his face was a little red: "Baby, when are you willing to meet me? I'll go find you."

  The two only chatted online, called each other, and looked at photos, but never met in person.

  Wagner, Jane Ning, and Lele Saiwei all have the habit of traveling, so it is very convenient for him to go out, and he has always wanted to see Wenwen.

  But Wenwen didn't want to meet him yet: "I'm not ready yet, I'll find you later."

  Although Wagner felt a little disappointed, he still respected Wenwen's idea. He was very obedient to Wenwen. As far as he knew, he was more like his father in this respect.