Extra II

Looking at the two sleeping soundly, Jane Ning couldn't believe his eyes.

  He reached out and rubbed his eyes, and the two cubs were still in the quilt.

  "Doubao?!"

  Jane Ning strode over, lowered his head to check the cub that Doubao was hugging, and pushed Doubao awake.

  Under normal circumstances, Jane Ning would not wake Doubao up when he fell asleep.

  But now it was not a normal situation, and Jane Ning had a lot of questions to ask Doubao.

  Doubao was half asleep, and he was not annoyed when Jane Ning reminded him.

  "Why is my brother here?!" Jane Ning was holding the soft little cub in his arms, and his whole body was messed up.

  The little cub in his arms was still very small, at most a little bigger than the sole of his big father Xizel's shoe.

  Jane Ning didn't dare to use force when holding him.

  "Hold my brother."

  The good-tempered Doubao, with his soft face tilted up, answered obediently.

  Jane Ning: "..."

  Jane Ning was even more messed up.

  The breeding room has a gate, and there are surveillance cameras inside and outside. In addition to surveillance cameras, there are also safety measures in the breeding room.

  Doubao is so small, how did he carry out a cub that is smaller than him? !

  Jian Ning asked again, but Doubao looked confused and couldn't answer.

  A few minutes later.

  The breeder who received Jian Ning's notice rushed over as quickly as possible. They took the cub away and conducted a series of inspections. The

  security department came to ask about the mental power.

  Jian Ning listened to the inquiry of the specialist sent by the security department, and he frowned and replied on behalf of Doubao: "He can't have such a strong mental power."

  Although Xiao Doubao is the future insect king, his mental power has not reached such a strong level so far.

  Despite Jian Ning's answer, the security department still gave Xiao Doubao a mental power test. After the test, Xiao Doubao's suspicion was directly ruled out.

  "Strange, who did this?"

  The situation last night was like an unsolved mystery.

  Jian Ning was also very puzzled, and he didn't know what happened yesterday.

  Before Jane Ning could be confused for too long, Xizel, who was busy outside, had already rushed back. Along with Xizel, Zhan Xi and Ling Qi, who looked anxious, also

  rushed back. The other parents were also on their way.

  "Where's the little cub?"

  As calm as Xizel was, he was still flustered when he came in.

  The little cub who had been staying in the incubator without making any noise was suddenly taken out. Which father could remain calm?

  "The cub is being examined."

  Jane Ning held Doubao's hand, hesitated for a moment, and said to Xizel: "Brother, Doubao said that the little cub didn't want to stay in the incubator."