76-77-78-79-80

SEVENTY SIX

  The passenger uncle got up in shock and fished out the driver, the baby. He took the baby into his arms and carefully checked him up and down.

  "Ning, did you hit anything?"

  The frightened baby shook his head blankly. He was not hit, but he was a little scared.

  Although the baby car that Huo Lin had driven was a few years old, the mechanic personally checked it before the baby used it and found that there was no problem with the safety of the car.

  Even if the baby drove it into the ditch due to improper operation, the baby was not injured.

  An Nuo saw that he was fine, and the big stone in his heart suddenly fell.

  He held the baby and turned out of the ditch.

  The clothes of the big and small were all dirty, which was a bit unbearable for An Nuo, who had a mysophobia.

  The baby also knew that his uncle loved cleanliness. When he usually searched the trash can to pick up rags, he was reluctant to let his uncle do it.

  Now not only did they make their uncle dirty, but they also made their uncle hold the dirty kid. The dirty kid sniffed and could hardly lift his head.

  Not far away, the person who suddenly ran in front of the car saw that they fell into the ditch, and he didn't even have the slightest intention to come and see.

  After discovering that the big and small in the car had gotten up, the child who looked only seven or eight years old turned around and ran away.

  "Uncle, put the kid down!"

  The kid struggled to jump out of his uncle's arms, and then ran towards the person who caused him to overturn the car.

  "Stop!"

  The kid shouted fiercely from behind: "Don't run!"

  This kid didn't obey the traffic rules, caused the kid to overturn the car, and didn't apologize to the kid, which really made the kid angry.

  The kid had to run every day in kindergarten, so when he ran to chase people, he was like a small cannonball, whooshing himself out.

  An Nuo didn't catch up with him.

  "Ningzi!"

  An Nuo called the kid from behind, fearing that the kid would get lost while running.

  The little boy was so stubborn that he just wanted to catch up with the guy. He ran hard with his short legs, and after running two blocks, he finally caught up with the guy. The

  big boy in front of him was panting and holding on to the wall. He looked back at the little tail that he couldn't get rid of. He panted and said intermittently: "You, it's useless to chase me. I don't have money to compensate you." The little boy

  also held on to the wall. He looked at the clothes on the big boy in front of him and knew that the other party didn't have much money.

  But the person who caused the car to flip over, regardless of whether to compensate or not, at least he should apologize.

  "I didn't ask you to compensate, you, you have to apologize to me."

  The little boy taught the big boy who was in tatters not far away, and he said: "The teacher said that if you do something wrong, you have to say sorry."