Episode 275 Chapter 52: Practical Training (5)

Practical Training (5)

In the early dawn, as the sky began to lighten, thirty airships ascended over Stella Academy.

Although it was impossible for airships to take off simultaneously due to air traffic, the sight of the massive airships rising in succession was still quite spectacular.

Bandi Yeon and Ruderik led ten first-year cadets to Feng Empire. To reach their destination, they had to switch airships three times, take two trains, and finally use a warp portal.

The Adolevit Kingdom, Scalven Empire, Alchemy Star, and Arcanium were all major countries or institutions located in the central continent, but Feng Empire was situated in the southern plains.

Given the continent's vastness, long-distance travel was something one had to get used to. After nearly three to four hours of long-distance travel, they finally arrived in Feng Empire.

The South, Haeul Plains. The Wind Country, Feng Empire.

This region, with its seven major rivers running through it, was the center of southern trade. It was a place where many races lived together in harmony.

Adventurers following the wind and clouds could always rest at the Lotus Inn under the moonlight. Beastmen welcomed wandering merchants, accepting new goods, and those who sought a brief respite from their quest for freedom could enjoy fishing at the Divine Lake.

The attire of Feng Empire was different from the countries of the central continent. People here preferred breathable fabrics, and seeing this, Baek Yuseol felt a rare sense of familiarity.

"It's almost like hanbok."

Baek Yuseol slowly looked around the capital of Feng Empire, Taeusan.

Although he had frequently visited the Haeul Plains for various reasons, it was his first time coming to Feng Empire. The culture felt quite unfamiliar.

"Oh, the architectural style here is fascinating."

"It's beautiful."

"It looks like they've put a conical hat on the buildings."

Despite the impression that a country built by travelers might be ordinary, Feng Empire boasted a grand atmosphere comparable to any other nation.

Moreover, the architectural style of Feng Empire, built in an oriental fashion, was quite unfamiliar to Stella's students, who were used to the European-style atmosphere of the central continent of Aiter. They eagerly took in the sights.

"Alright, everyone gathered?"

Bandi Yeon lined up the ten students and spoke.

"We're not here on a sightseeing trip, right? While it's unfortunate that Feng Empire is a beautiful place with much to see, we need to head straight to our mission site."

Surprisingly, that location was very close.

Bandi Yeon used telekinesis to unfold a map in the air and pointed to a spot in the western alley of the capital, Taeusan.

"Persona Gates don't usually appear in cities. While investigators are researching why this happened, the important thing is, that's our mission."

"Some of you may be from Feng Empire, and some may not be, but you've all studied the culture, right?"

When Ruderik asked, all the students nodded.

Due to the nature of their work, magic warriors were often dispatched to foreign countries. As such, a magic warrior's certification functioned similarly to a passport that granted entry to any country.