Episode 162 Chapter 38: love Captivation Curse(2)

love captivation curse (2)

After the school competition ended.

Eltman Eltwin followed Annella's tip and personally interrogated a Stella Dome official named "Cabaren."

Of course, it wasn't a peaceful method.

"......Argh."

Drip, drip!

Blood soaked the floor. The pieces of flesh scattered on the ground were cooling down, and the puddles of blood had already long since coagulated.

Even so, Cabaren did not die.

Because he was a dark mage.

Eltman looked at him with cold eyes. For him, killing a dark mage was similar to humans killing mosquitoes, so there was no guilt whatsoever.

"There were more worms hiding in Stella Dome than I thought?"

"Gah, cough... So, please, spare me..."

Crack!!

"Do not speak without permission."

"Gah...!!"

As Eltman gently clenched his fist, Cabaren's body twisted in an unnatural direction. His eyes bulged out, as if they would pop out, and he groaned without being able to scream.

'This is troublesome...'

The dark mage's technology was advancing at a disturbingly rapid rate.

Wizards could no longer detect dark mages hidden in society, allowing them to quickly establish themselves in the magical community.

It was truly amazing.

The race that used to cause dozens of terrorist attacks a day, unable to resist the impulses of pleasure and desire, had developed technology to hide their identities and blend into society as soon as it was available.

'Anyway, it was Annella, right...'

That little exchange student girl was truly helpful. Thanks to her tip, they were able to root out several dark mages hiding in Stella, including Cabaren.

However.

'That child is also suspicious.'

There was no physical evidence, but there was a strong feeling.

However, without evidence, there was no way to question her. Unless directly killing her, there was no way to reveal that she was a dark mage.

So, for now, they decided to leave her alone.

From the looks of it, Annella seemed to have feelings for Baek Yuseol, so she wouldn't cause any major problems for the time being.

Crack!

As he clenched his fist tightly, squeezing the space, Cabaren's body distorted and disappeared without a trace.

Eltman silently turned his head and left the place. Having dealt with the dark mage who planned this incident, it was now time to handle the aftermath of the school competition.

After the school competition ended, there was another person who received attention alongside Baek Yuseol.

"Cadet Dok Cheolgwang, can we interview you about your feelings at the time?"

"Hey, seeing those biceps, you must have worked out. How much can you lift?"

"No, not that, please answer the interview questions..."

Stella's 2nd-year Class S, Dok Cheolgwang.

After the match, it became known that he had managed to hold off the black mages for some time, resulting in very few victims, making him a hot topic alongside Baek Yuseol.