Episode 280 Chapter 53: Shadow Cast By The Wind (2)

Shadow Cast By The Wind (2)

Meanwhile, Ryuderik, who was following Baek Yu Seol and Hong Bi Yeon from behind, couldn't erase the slightly surprised expression on his face.

"Why are they so fast?"

If they were ordinary first-year students, they would have encountered various monsters or extra stories within the Persona, wasting time along the way.

But Baek Yu Seol was either clearing all the myths and legends he faced in the shortest time possible or completely ignoring them by finding shortcuts.

They were moving so fast that Ryuderik had to sprint at full speed with his eyes wide open just to keep up.

'It's true, he's a madman as the rumors say.'

He had heard from rumors that Baek Yu Seol was an exceptionally outstanding first-year student. But he didn't expect it to this extent. Only after seeing it firsthand could Ryuderik truly understand how insane Baek Yu Seol's abilities were.

Ryuderik had planned to give him a little help as a senior whenever Baek Yu Seol showed an opening, but there was no need for that in this situation, which left Ryuderik quite displeased.

'No. It's still okay.'

He looked at the guideline message hovering in the air.

[The Story of a Certain Monster]

It was certain. Baek Yu Seol hadn't even gotten near that story yet. He wasn't sure if Baek Yu Seol had even completed the phenomenon analysis properly.

'The myths and legends that occur here are related to the location.'

For example, imagine there's an urban legend about a person wearing a red mask roaming around the city. Could such a legend move to the countryside or a forest?

Of course not.

Except for a few stories that are not bound by location, most stories revolve around specific places.

In other words, to find the myths necessary to clear the Persona Gate, Baek Yu Seol should be wandering in the 'slums' rather than this urban area.

'This story... seems to have occurred in a rural area.'

Ryuderik slowly read the forgotten story written in the guideline message.

[The villagers called the season when the leaves fell the season of blooming flames. ■ found this a peculiar phrase. During the chilly season of autumn, when the leaves fall, it seemed too cold for flames to bloom.]

Although some characters were missing because it hadn't been completely deciphered yet, there was no problem in reading it.

'Baek Yu Seol. You haven't deciphered this much yet, have you?'

There was no way he could have.

Ryuderik was the successor of the Ryuderik family, who had taken 20 years to conquer the Persona Gate of the 9 Risks in the past.

He was so skilled in Persona analysis that it could be said he had mastered it, so no matter how exceptional Baek Yu Seol was, he couldn't have a better formula than him.

Even Hong Bi Yeon and Bandi Yeon, who were called geniuses, hadn't yet pulled out the guideline message, while Ryuderik had already perfectly understood the ending.

'Get lost even more, Baek Yu Seol.'

So this senior can help you.

'But why are they suddenly moving slowly?'