Episode 271 Chapter 52: Practical Training (1)

Practical Training (1)

The purification ceremony was successfully completed.

Although it was called a purification ceremony, it was actually a process to reseal Isaac Morph's body. Nonetheless, Hong Bi Yeon fulfilled her role perfectly.

Contrary to expectations, the nobles were surprised that Princess Hong Bi Yeon was able to execute the Flame Formation perfectly, despite being only at a 4th class level. However, they did not show it outwardly.

For their princess to become queen, Hong Bi Yeon must disappear. Recently, her reputation has been rising, causing internal unrest, so there was no need to stir the waters further.

"Thank you for your hard work, Princess."

As Hong Bi Yeon slowly caught her breath after dispersing the Flame Formation, Taeribon approached with his usual disgusting smile.

"Oh my, you seem to have broken out in a cold sweat. Do you need a handkerchief?"

"No, I don't."

Looking at him, it was easy to understand.

Why the chief royal magician was still acting as the manager here.

'I thought it wasn't time for him to retire.'

She assumed there must be some reason for his sudden change of heart.

In hind sight, Taeribon was a man full of ambition. Suddenly retiring? That didn't make sense.

'Was he researching the eternal chill here...

And the fact that he hasn't returned yet means he hasn't discovered the reason for the chill emanating from Isaac Morph's body.'

'The reason Hong Si Hwa has been able to walk around unscathed until now is thanks to this altar.'

After completely finishing the ritual and dismissing the magicians, Hong Bi Yeon boarded her private aircraft and organized her thoughts.

Typically, the descendants of the Adolevit family find it difficult to live past their twenties.

Unless, like her mother, they completely give up magic or lack the talent for flames, which isn't the case for Hong Si Hwa.

'Absorbing the chill to extend her lifespan...

In other words, if this altar didn't exist, Hong Si Hwa's pathetic life would naturally come to an end. But she felt disgusted with herself for thinking that way.

It was exactly the same way of thinking as Hong Si Hwa.

'I won't stain my hands with blood.'

Moreover, destroying this altar would mean disposing of Isaac Morph's body...

...that's not ideal either.

For Eisel? No, that's not it.

It was simply out of respect for the person she once admired, Isaac Morph, until the end.

'A man who protected his family, the world, and his daughter by sacrificing himself...

Who could easily make such a decision? The Isaac Morph she remembered from the past didn't deserve to be insulted like this.

Clench!

Blood oozed from her tightly clenched fist. She couldn't forgive Hong Si Hwa and Queen Hong Se Ryuu for insulting Isaac, but there was nothing she could do at the moment.

She had to endure.

Endure, persevere, and hold on.

Until the day she graduates from Stella Academy.