Episode 281 Chapter 53: Shadow Cast By The Wind (3)

Shadow Cast By The Wind (3)

The original mission of Flame's team, which was to hunt a 2-risk monster bear, ended smoothly despite the unexpected appearance of three 4-risk giant monster bears, as they defeated them without any issues.

"How about it? Instructor, we deserve extra points for this, right?"

"...Yeah."

The instructor, who had accompanied them to supervise and assist, adjusted his glasses and nodded.

He had anticipated this outcome, but to think they would actually extract and hunt the 4-risk monster bears from their nest.

He knew they were exceptional students, but first-year students standing out this much might be a first this year.

Boom! Crash! Rumble!

As he calculated the scores, the instructor shook his head at the loud noises he heard.

"Huff... They complained about being bored, and now they're making a racket over there too."

Second-year S-Class, Dok Cheol-gwang.

He had come to supervise the first-years but couldn't contain his excitement when he saw them cooperatively hunting three 4-risk monsters. It seemed he had already gone into the forest and caused a commotion.

A moment later, Dok Cheol-gwang emerged, covered in blue blood, dragging the corpse of a monster.

It was the body of a 'Monkey Ogre,' a 4-risk monster known for being difficult to hunt due to its ability to move freely through the trees.

"Crazy... Did he catch that alone?"

"Haha! I caught three more, but I couldn't bring them all. This should be enough for dinner tonight, right?"

"...Why would we eat that, Cheol-gwang? We're going to have a proper and normal dinner tonight."

"Hah, instructor. That's not manly. A true mage should eat the flesh of the monsters they hunt to accumulate experience and passion in their bodies!"

"...Sure."

The instructor gave up on talking with Dok Cheol-gwang and spoke to Flame.

"Anyway, you've passed, and I'll give you plenty of extra points. The final grade will be decided by the professors, but you can expect an A+."

"Ah, yes. Thank you!"

Flame beamed with a relieved expression at the instructor's words.

Seeing her bright face, Pung Harang also felt cheerful and spoke up without thinking.

"We finished earlier than expected. How about we take a short detour to the capital of the Pung Empire before returning?"

"Oh, really? Are you going to show us around?"

"We might not have time for a full tour... but I can show you around the city a bit."

"Can we visit your house then?"

"...My house?"

Pung Harang was slightly taken aback by Flame's innocent question. The only house he had was the main house of the Pung family, which currently ruled the dynasty, and it wasn't easy to bring in outsiders.

Of course, he could bring them if he wanted, but his position in the family was quite precarious, making every little action something to be cautious about.

'But still...

"What do you think? If it's not possible, that's okay too."

"It's fine. It's not a big deal."