Episode 272 Chapter 52: Practical Training (2)

Practical Training (2)

In the warm afternoon sunlight, SaYeran Orkan was having tea time with Princess Hong Si Hwa Adolevite at the Stella Sky Balcony Cafe.

It was not a frequent occurrence.

Although Hong Si Hwa had extended her influence over Stella, she still had many external duties, so she left all internal affairs to SaYeran.

"How was it?"

A sudden question.

Hong Si Hwa, who had been elegantly drinking tea while her gaze was fixed on some documents, finally spoke after 30 minutes.

After a brief contemplation, Sa Yeran answered as usual.

"It was a method befitting a princess."

"Fufu, not that. How did you feel? Was it disgusting? Did you start to hate me?"

"...Not at all."

How could she dare use the word 'disgusting' for her liege? Even knowing this, Hong Si Hwa's playful questioning was a little mischievous.

(TL: am I the only one who gets triggered by this 'playful' word. why tf author has to include it again and again. This b!tch must have been a fkin clown her whole previous lives. From now on, I wont be using the 'playful' word ever again in translations) 

"Then, let me rephrase the question. How was my sister? Hmm? What was her reaction?"

Hong Si Hwa, with her hands supporting her chin and her eyes sparkling with curiosity like a child, asked.

(TL: child .... go back to the fkin womb you came from....... that gutter whichever ejaculated sh!t like you)

"She was... indifferent. Is Hong Bi Yeon's reaction important?"

"Yes. It's very important. I deliberately revealed my secret to her."

"I did think it was a rather sensitive secret..."

"No, you don't understand. It's not that kind of secret."

"...What?"

The secret of sealing Isaac Morph's body on the altar—was that not the whole secret?

"You might not know, but she might have figured it out. She's a clever girl."

"...Is that so."

"Yes. Did you feel bad about being ignored?"

"No."

"Don't worry. Without you, I wouldn't be here as I am now. I can't even imagine a life without you, so you don't need to worry."

When SaYeran was very young.

When she just began to learn letters and etiquette.

Her parents introduced her to Princess Hong Si Hwa for the first time.

Hearing that the princess was preparing to enter Stella Academy, SaYeran had high hopes, knowing even as a child that Stella Academy was a prestigious place for elite wizards.

But when she finally met the princess, her impression was quite different from what she had imagined, and she felt a chill.

Eyes that looked empty as if the soul had left.

Dead eyes.

(TL: fine, then why living..... should have just killed herself if there's no will to live. Someone should have told her that her existence is nothing but wastage of oxygen....)